Im_not_ninja

Should we Bring Back the Nazguls and Horses part on EX 1 Minas?

Posted  Edited by Im_not_ninja

The reason I asked this question because I feel like EX 1 Minas doesn't feel the same without that part. That part made things more interesting, too. 
eant to

Not being able to shoot the Nazguls at the end feels like it's regular level 1 again; especially when the meteors come to play on that level. I meant to say that when it says "Defend Osgiliath" humans must get on the horses ans shoot the Nazguls on that part.

Edited by Im_not_ninja

200.gif

Yeah, my English wasn't great explaining it, but I meant to ask that when we get back and it says "Defend Osgiliath! We are not leaving this place with" part" We get on the horses and shoot the Nazguls, and then we go to the gate and defend the zombies afterwards.

200.gif

Posted  Edited by OLIVKA

Vauff is right.  Since 2017, horse part has constantly caused server crashes and lags. That's why potty created his stripper in order to prevent Minas crashes and give people the opportunity to play this map at all. Therefore, it is ideal to wait for the new version of Minas. At this stage, we play extreme 1 without part with Nazgul and horses 🧐

Edited by OLIVKA

Posted  Edited by Vauff
1 hour ago, OLIVKA said:

Vauff is right.  Since 2017, horse part has constantly caused server crashes and lags. That's why potty created his stripper in order to prevent Minas crashes and give people the opportunity to play this map at all. Therefore, it is ideal to wait for the new version of Minas. At this stage, we play extreme 1 without part with Nazgul and horses 🧐

@Potti is a wheelchair driving bitch who sent me fix after fix for the horses that never worked until i finally went in and removed them myself, don't give  any credit 😡

Edited by Vauff

17 hours ago, OLIVKA said:

That's why potty created his stripper in order to prevent Minas crashes

GFL with Potti's stripper crashed more than any other server playing Minas, even those with no stripper.

give people the opportunity to play this map at all.

The opportunity? People can play it on another servers without his stupid changes.

Therefore, it is ideal to wait for the new version of Minas

What new version? Hannibal is dead and Kaemon won't touch Minas

List of servers that don't remove horses on Stage 1 and don't crash

ZED

PSE

93x

RSS

Zeddys (before they added kotya's shit stripper)

More that I don't know

List of servers that do remove Horses on stage 1

GFL

On 7/14/2020 at 1:22 AM, Vauff said:

That part was removed because of causing server crashes, it's not coming back unless you want the map off the nomination list.

Good please remove it adding it was a mistake. Yeah I like minas but my god has it become a shit show that it’s constantly played the second it comes off cooldown. Like I’d rather meme about playing it and bother you to set it then deal with the retards saying okay guys rtv 5 more map till minas. 

1 minute ago, Fertility said:

What's confusing @Vauff, GFL is the only server that has had to remove the horse part, which indicates that it is a fault with the server/stripper rather than the map itself.

I know for a fact that Mapeadores and Net4all have encountered the exact same horse crash, the horses were also causing crashes on here before we had any kind of minas stripper on the server.

They crash server, fuck no

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

7 hours ago, Vauff said:

I know for a fact that Mapeadores and Net4all have encountered the exact same horse crash, the horses were also causing crashes on here before we had any kind of minas stripper on the server.

p5?

All the other servers listed didn't crash and I played one without any stripper with no crash

5 minutes ago, Fertility said:

p5?

All the other servers listed didn't crash and I played one without any stripper with no crash

Yes p5, keep in mind that it's a random crash and will only happen ~10-20% of the time the map is played.

1 hour ago, Vauff said:

Yes p5, keep in mind that it's a random crash and will only happen ~10-20% of the time the map is played.

and i've played it dozens with no crash

• 5 weeks later...