williampickthall12

General Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by williampickthall12 - Edit Reason: discord id

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

williampickthall12#5750, 689239168186187821

Why were you banned?: spam pinging/mass ping.

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for spam pinging. I should be unbanned as i followed/copied what a Discord Moderator(Liloz01) did and pinged someone(Liloz01) 6 times for totally useless shit.  I agree to pinging Liloz01 6 time for no valid reason to do it, i mainly did it to "annoy" or show liloz what pinging someone 6 times is. After i did this Liloz01 the threatened to ban me, I replied with well why can you do, liloz returned with "because im a mod" i mean hey, don't mods set an example? Or can mods do what ever the fuck they want according to liloz.  If i get punished why doesn't liloz. Oh and liloz also pinged the Moderation Team Leader saying that he can spam ping someone 6 times with no consequence. Uding Liloz's logic that means any Discord Moderator could @ everyone 10 times with no concequences, oh what a lovely day that would be.

Edited by williampickthall12
discord id

idk if it needs to be said, but the pings to duck and motor were jokes - we're friends and that's what we do.. tease each other; that wasn't your ban reason anyways, the reason was general spam and general (unsolicited) ping spam, which I agree was pretty annoying.

motor banned you and is the mod leader so will just wait on his word 👍

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

As I was involved I shall give my 2 cents.

Liloz spam to me was a joke between bois, if I had a problem I would've said.

You did it to be annoying because you dislike liloz, as you've shown as you got super hostile at him for no reason.

I've talked to you before about involving yourself in every conversation and having to be the centre of attention, but you haven't stopped.

Here's some screenshots, note the one where he says he's joking for those who don't get it

Screenshot_20200715-195749_Discord.thumb.jpg.62b809b7752876e4c15c89b909f3d7c9.jpg

Screenshot_20200715-195757_Discord.thumb.jpg.88343cfff9e33bd9fb5cb307972cbde0.jpg

Screenshot_20200715-195805_Discord.thumb.jpg.cf69179cf9ca8bdd5d81a2a04b5861cc.jpg

Screenshot_20200715-195817_Discord.thumb.jpg.101c2ef5b2e95091d93c0e4520e4d8be.jpg

Screenshot_20200715-195828_Discord.thumb.jpg.660a642152377541853f3cf0466ccd6e.jpg

The hostility wasn't needed or welcome and the ban is just, in my opinion

Achievements

note the one where he says he's joking for those who don't get it 
He says after spam pinging you 6 times. I also talked to Motorsteak about my ban and he says it for spam ping/ spam, nothing about toxicity or hostility. How are other people meant to know its a joke? There was nothing to say it was a joke, until after he spam pinged you 6 times. Yes i did it because i hate liloz, they constantly shit on me, even if it was a joke it doesn't mean you have to spam ping someone, He could've just said duck answer 6 times, no pinging needed. We both spam pinged for no real reason so i don't know why liloz didn't get in trouble. Mods and higherups are meant to be role models, and liloz shitting on people constantly isn't good for the reputation of gfl.

i'm obviously not in the discord and don't know/care if i'm allowed to comment on this but:

william is apparently quite young and annoying but really just did what a staff member did

he felt that oscar was breaking rules because he didn't know the banter between friends context and saw no consequences.. so did the same thing

a warning or mute might make sense here

a ban is totally unjust and you 2 can keep jerking each other off by pretending it's justified because he annoys you but he's a young kid that wanted attention, did what a staff member did, and failed to "read the room"/understand the context 

:B|:

Well this has really gone off the rails. I guess I'll address the reason you were banned first. 

6 hours ago, williampickthall12 said:

I also talked to Motorsteak about my ban and he says it for spam ping/ spam, nothing about toxicity or hostility

You were banned for all of these reasons, spam, spam pinging, and toxicity. The reason I didn't tell you the toxicity part was becuase you wouldn't stop messaging me so I had to block you just to not have my discord blown up by repeated, unnecessary messages that could have been one big message if you would have just stopped and taken a moment to think through what you wanted to say. 

You were banned by the bot for spam ping about a month ago, you think you would have learned your lesson then and backed off with what you were doing but you didn't. Guess who unbanned you from that? It was Liloz, the person you claim is out to get you.

I myself have talked to you just like others have about chilling out, not being toxic and commenting on everything, spamming, etc..., but you just don't seem to learn. 

That being said, I'll allow you to respond to this before I make my final decision on this because that's what you like to do.

3 minutes ago, williampickthall12 said:

Honestly at this point just keep the ban.

I guess that makes it easy then, appeal denied.

• Guest locked this topic