williampickthall12

gfl roles

Posted  Edited by Salad - Edit Reason: explanation

No

this was entirely a joke that flew over a few heads, sorry for the shitpost/confusion

Edited by Salad
explanation

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

Seems odd that it's being dismissed without an explanation. I can't understand why it wouldn't be down there, the suggestion sounds perfectly reasonable. The only thing I could possibly understand is clutter reduction, but one rank probably wouldn't change much. If that was the concern, I'd shift the argument towards why some ranks are prioritized and others aren't. Is the GFX Team important enough to warrant a spot down there and Writers aren't?

Just food for thought, wouldn't be surprised if there's some sound logic behind it but it hasn't been conveyed.

Posted  Edited by DragoonMCL

As one of the three GFL Writers, I say that if Writer were to be added down there, we'd also have to add Event Coordinator, which actually seems fine.

Then again, we'd also have to include a Discord Moderator and a  T E A M S P E A K  M O D E R A T O R  section.

Edited by DragoonMCL

[Signature]

Achievements

14 minutes ago, DragoonMCL said:

As one of the three GFL Writers, I say that if Writer were to be added down there, we'd also have to add Event Coordinator, which actually seems fine.

Then again, we'd also have to include a Discord Moderator and a  T E A M S P E A K  M O D E R A T O R  section.

Yeah I guess we would I mean is it that hard to create 4 roles or will it take hours and hours. It's just a suggestion too, it doesn't  have to be accepted.

Anything that recolors a user's name should be down there, for the most part. The point of the rank legend is so someone can easily correlate a rank to a person. If you go down there now, you'll see an orange name (a Writer) but no rank to correlate it to, that ruins the whole purpose. If ranks such as Event Coordinator and Human Resources can be primary ranks therefore changing the color of someone's username, they should be listed. This is unless there's another underlying reason it isn't already like that.

Posted  Edited by DragoonMCL

A: I was joking with the Moderator part, William.
B: For Dominic, Human Resources doesn't exist anymore.
1: I wanted to do a C, but the Emote thing popped up, so I changed this list to numbers, and the same thing happened with the non-existent D.
2: I don't think there's a necessary reason to add the small groups of each of the Teams. My personal opinion is that we should show all Teams, or we should show no Teams. Granted, some Teams are already shown, so I think that it is a good idea to add those 2 roles to the below list.

Edited by DragoonMCL

[Signature]

Achievements

Guest Saizy
1 hour ago, Xy said:

I will do this shortly

Noooooooooooo, now everyone knows my role.

4 hours ago, Xy said:

I will do this shortly

Why is writer above vip there just member that are decent at writing smh

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach