Holocon8

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Holocon8 #7851

Why were you banned?: ???

Why should you be unbanned?

Been a few months, but idk why i got banned for no reason. I join the server (GFL HideNSeek discord), ask for a role to see the chat, and then a few days go without me getting the perms, and then i get banned before i even have access to anything, therefore i didn't even put any comments down. 

"Phantom rules! It remains as fresh and spectacular as ever. Andrew Lloyd Webber's score has a visceral tug more than almost any score written in the past 20 years. Beautiful and romantic, I tip my hat: The Phantom of the Opera has aged divinely."Cheenis2.jpg.7dd9ac6b7b7a743f0a1943bbc3a36e6a.jpg

Hey man what I said today was kinda sh*tty and I'm sorry. I didnt mean to say you lived in **, and I feel bad for it. Idk im always in this sort of constant loop of liking you and hating you. First off, I think you're a cool guy, but talking to my sister made my angry. Second, you talk a lot of shot, but you're pretty funny. I like you as a friend, and I dont want to ruin that between us. Please forgive me.

"Phantom rules! It remains as fresh and spectacular as ever. Andrew Lloyd Webber's score has a visceral tug more than almost any score written in the past 20 years. Beautiful and romantic, I tip my hat: The Phantom of the Opera has aged divinely."Cheenis2.jpg.7dd9ac6b7b7a743f0a1943bbc3a36e6a.jpg

HnS isn't an Official Discord, so our moderation team probably didn't have anything to do with it. Uh... @Rennadai is likely the one to help you here?

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

gonna move this to hns because things work differently there and i can't help you here.

You were caught assisting a guy who goes out his way to crash hns and everything to do with it(nblock). Thus you were banned, and no you're not gonna be allowed back into the discord any time soon.