Tywe

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

808 mafia#5437

Why were you banned?: For talking about cheating, and being racist.

Why should you be unbanned?

As you see, i was not being racist. I was simply talking about how my clan name, is Niger. The country in west africa. Which is not racist because it is the name of a country. Second of all, I was banned for talking about cheating. But i had never said the word "cheating" I had just mentioned that my second account, was banned. Never ever said i cheated. But indeed, I used to cheat, but  that was well over a year and half ago. I have been playing legit, ever since. Considering cheating took the fun out of the game. Also, the rule being broken is considered to be a warning, mute, perm ban. But the mod went straight to a perm ban. Without even talking to me or asking what happened. I understand that i shouldn't have been talking about cheating, but in my defense i never actually talked about cheating. 

(pictures not uploading, dm me on discord for it)

You claimed that you got banned, and in response to the ban, you bought another account with rust on it/created a new account and bought rust again to evade the original ban. We have a very large problem with cheaters in rust. So much so that we had to create a brand new rule that explicitly prohibits discussing any form of cheating or ban evasion.

You said that I went straight to a ban instead of warning and muting you first, but the rules state that moderators do not have to follow that sequence and can go straight to a ban if they feel it's needed. Since you have VIP your steam account is linked, a few of your friends are banned for cheating on our servers and you yourself have a vac ban yourself. That being said, I feel that the ban was justified and the rust division staff feel the same from what I've gathered. 

With all that out of the way now, this appeal is denied.

• Guest locked this topic