Honk Honk

Honk Honk's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): unbalanced, choke me please, honk honk

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90316693

Admin that banned you: I have no clue

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perm ban

Why should you be unbanned?

i have learned alot in the past like 3 months. alot of what i did on this server was very wrong and i understand that i upset alot of people with what i said. i think its about time that i learnd my lession and come back to the server for one more try at being the nice guy. i am trying to recover from all the deformation that has been layed on me for a while now. it was very upsetting that i was bullied  allot on the server and my byttons were pused to the point of breaking. i think its about time i came back to the server. hehehe

I personally don't think me asking you to stop being rude to people warrants you to threaten to murder and rape my dead body. especially when months prier you doxxed me and my good friend Needlepoint. here is the exact words that were said

"Unbalanced can you please stop being a dick head."

"Beans shut up i know where you live i will literally come there and murder and rape you right now"

gonna be a -1 from me. hehehe

Posted  Edited by Infra

Doxxing and Death Threats are not light offenses. Considering that and your beautiful sourcebans record (https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=+ STEAM_1%3A0%3A90316693+&Submit=Search), I'm highly against you being unbanned.

@FrenZy will let you know of a final verdict.

:happytree:

Edited by Infra

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

No thank you.

╔                               ╗

Scott

20 minutes ago, Beans on the Gang said:

especially when months prier you doxxed me and my good friend Needlepoint

i dont specifically recall doxxing in any way. at most what i would do is look at your name on steam. not once would i do anything other than that.

It's generally a pretty bad idea to be threatening towards staff in any way, and you won't achieve anything other than a punishment ;)

Ban stays. You know what's crazy is I remember having to mute you several times last year. You need to chill out and consider the fact that doing stupid things wins you stupid prizes. Wherever you end up, I'd suggest taking that to heart so the same thing doesn't happen again. It's unnecessary, and honestly pretty unfortunate it had to end this way.

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)