SatanicSenpai

SatanicSenpai's Breach Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): [TPG] SatanicSenpai

SteamID: 76561198137255747

Admin that banned you: Jinzu

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban 1 week

Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned because I did not target him. I was a traitor 2 rounds back to back, and knowing that jinzu was the best player, I wanted to take him out the way first. I don’t know how many rounds you have to kill someone for it to be targeting but I did it for 2 rounds and he banned me for a week

F934D1FF-0F58-4187-8EE2-41D634392C9B.png

Posted  Edited by Edge

I can understand the logic of wanting to take out who you believe is the best player when you are traitor as soon as possible. For example, you would probably want to kill literally anybody else before killing @LawMyl. I do not know the full history of the situation though. @Jinzu

Edited by Edge

Achievements

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I banned you for targeting because you have done the offense both yesterday and the day before. I let you off the hook the first day since you were a relatively new player. You had two T-rounds in a row where you followed me for 1-2 minutes straight without doing anything, then using the golden sword. Prior to this, you also used the golden sword exclusively to me multiple times. You also had a history of targeting/harassing another player named "Amazon". Unfortunately due to my smoothbrain actions, all my recordings from that day did not save due to negligence:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505201015281156106/734153661382656020/unknown.png

You will be unbanned because of the lack of evidence.

Achievements