TUNA.

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

TUNA#4885

Why were you banned?: A joke About dox.

Why should you be unbanned?

I didn't mean it and I am sorry about joking around about it. It won't be happening again, and if you take in account of my hours on gfl I genuinely like gfl servers

Posted  Edited by JGuary551

cmon tuna, you know the rules like the back of your hand thats how long you have been in here,  why would you do this knowing we take things seriously.  Like you know we do, you helped and seen yourself how we deal with things. Why now

Edited by JGuary551

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Just now, JGuary551 said:

cmon tuna, you know the rules like the back of your hand thats how long you have been in here,  why would you do this knowing we take things seriously. 

sorrryyyyyyyyy babyyyyyyy  ily ;-;

Since I'm about to head to a wedding this is going to be short and sweet...

The reason you were banned was for asking someone to dox players in the GFL community. As you can imagine, as a community we take this very seriously. Hence why we have rules posted in our Discord and on our forums page. Also, not to mention the fact that it's completely illegal and against Discord TOS. 

So, I don't foresee you being unbanned since we're not going to take the risk of any action being taken against us... Also, I'm sure you noticed that you're not banned in-game. This was intentional. If you do anything at all that is against the rules you will be permanently banned.

Nevertheless, the decision of your appeal is left with Motor so you can await his response. 

Thanks. Skittlez.

i am going to agree with skittlez, this is denied

• Guest locked this topic