Amelie

GFL Currency

Is that Roy in the middle of the coin? 

Token             

-Former Nerd-

Ok Thanks for telling me.

Token             

-Former Nerd-

Posted  Edited by RVFK

The silver ones look more black and white and the middle version looks like a lighter gold 

Edited by RVFK

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

I think the middle ones look the best they look good especially the back.

Token             

-Former Nerd-

1 hour ago, RVFK said:

The silver ones look more black and white and the middle version looks like a lighter gold 

Yes, I wanted to keep the coin gold! I just didn’t know what saturation would look best. agree on the black and white. Most likely trashing that one and going with the middle as a suggestion. Thank u 🥺

159560877572839938.jpg.3cd99a30f7146a9cfaf9ce3beb5ec78d.jpg

Made by: @Zeins.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I think I've seen those coins before.

I personally like the silver one the most (or whichever one is the very bottom one).  Something about the two gold yellow ones look less like a coin than the third one.  I think maybe the gold one it's more apparent that the picture does not blend with it so it looks more like a round frame than a coin.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I think we may be going to similar version of this but with GFL-themed coin. By the way, the required size is 64x63. Anything above that is too large, which make sense to have it downsized without taking half the screen on Discord. 

76561198043643390.png

50 minutes ago, Ben said:

I think we may be going to similar version of this but with GFL-themed coin. By the way, the required size is 64x63. Anything above that is too large, which make sense to have it downsized without taking half the screen on Discord. 

Oh, alright. I did ask what the size requirements were, and Oscar told me the bigger the better because you guys can resize it to fit your preferences. Thanks for thinking about using them tho 😢 I wanted them to be used for the large betflip coin that is displayed when you gamble.

Achievements

51 minutes ago, Ben said:

these are gfl themed coins

:B|:

Also, I’d like to know how I can make a coin that is “gfl” themed if possible. I put GFL on both sides of the coin, as well as images depicting gaming and Roy the founder. What would you suggest they look like? More like the discord icons? 

Achievements

Just now, Amelie said:

Also, I’d like to know how I can make a coin that is “gfl” themed if possible. I put GFL on both sides of the coin, as well as images depicting gaming and Roy the founder. What would you suggest they look like? More like the discord icons? 

The color should be around like Discord icons, or at least similar to GFL's color schemes, but I will admit that what you worked on is great, silver seems to be good in this case, given that the current coin image is a literal U.S. half-dollar in silver. 

I will talk to @Salad about implementing this. 

76561198043643390.png

7 minutes ago, Ben said:

The color should be around like Discord icons, or at least similar to GFL's color schemes, but I will admit that what you worked on is great, silver seems to be good in this case, given that the current coin image is a literal U.S. half-dollar in silver. 

I will talk to @Salad about implementing this. 

Ah!! I see. You would like it to be more like a credit, instead of a coin. I was thinking legit currency! The color scheme idea with more of an arcade coin look. Don’t implement if it’s not what u want!!! I will work on another 

Achievements

I will be implementing the silver coin tonight. To celebrate this, be prepared for another new giveaway. 

76561198043643390.png