Dragoon

Leaving Only HNS

Posted  Edited by DragoonMCL

Well, I'm pretty much tired of HNS, what with the drama that's always been happening, and recent events, plus, I've been inactive, so I just figured that I should quit, if there's no more enjoyment in the gamemode for me. So, just remove that SINGLE Badge from my Awards, please.

Okay, let's list out some people from the HNS Server.

Players:
@littleshake Why did @Liloz01 even Forum Ban you?
@Zeins. An iconic wizard that's just unforgettable if we're talking about This server's history.
@Nix Pardus I think this is you, if so, you were my big inspiration as to why I wanted to apply for Admin on the Server, so yeah. Thanks?
@GoddessAthena If this is also you, then Hi? It was fun being in Purgatory with all of the Goblins.
@Fafy and @Harakoni I was such a bother to you two especially, lol. Fun playing with you both. 
@nelso531 Ah, A person that likes to joke around. Wish you would have came around more.
@NaratoHeHeXD and @BadD Funny men. They're Noobs.
@The cow goes moo You're someone who can run pretty fast, eh? HNS Speed competitions and whatnot. Definitely Knowledgeable in the hop skills.
@TacoGames Took me a little while to find You. Why are you still Admin on here? Eh, it's cool. You were Obviously another big fun person to play with.
@SS PigeonShit I've been Ultimately walking across the hall to say hi, you dumb bat.

I didn't really make real connections with a lot of layers, so the list is limited. That's why there are ADMINS below.

@Rennadai Bloody Mary but a Loli instead, but actually there's no killing involved, it's just a facade.
@FrankAL Keep on singing, sweet anime lover.
@bnewton and @Jat COME ONLINE MORE, YA BIG DRIPS!
@Booster I'm going to send you something private, so don't leak the drips (Hint hint, I'm joking)
@PopcornGoesPopping I'm going to eat you
@Shabby You are very shabby, mate
@spookyowo  .elbarimda si hcihw ,sevlesmeht naht erom elpoep rehto rof erac ,citoahc hguohtla ,snoteleks yracs ykoopS
@KryptekBlu3 I'm a mysterious cripple, and now you're blue (Da dee da dee bah da bai).
@NokiaSaikou Just remember, someday, the dream will end.
@SiraidOwO May I interest you in the FREE NEW MOBILE GAME THAT  E V E R Y O N E  is playing?
@HomelessBert We'll see. Anyway, you're... Fine.
@VortexKiryu The person who Now takes the crown of HNS Weeb King. Not even joking. I hope that you suggest that we fill Xmas Downtown with tons of anime girls other than Taiga.
@mbs I'm in my freezing mock Canadian room with the AC on the highest cool setting, while shivering. I'll be around if you post another Canada Day thread on the Forums, if done in ~11.16 months.
@Musicality A Music Man that's actually quite kind and forgiving, once you get to know him.
@BrotherWolf Last, but probably one of the most. Wuffy here is the most trustworthy person I talked to while on the server. I hope you don't resign while staying busy, a lot of people will genuinely be sad to see you leave the Staff Team if you're busy next year, so I hope you can manage.

If you're reading this second to last section, why are you doing So? This is a waste of time, unless you find the secret message hidden in this post. Just avoid Proper Nouns, and you'll be fine. In that message, you'll find what I want to say to the people I've listed here, and for the general community as a whole when it's calm.

Sayonara.

Edited by DragoonMCL

[Signature]

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Zeins.

Ami really the chosen one Hagrid?

1ECC3E43-EE3A-495E-8D90-A847EAF44445.gif
“You were a good son, real good maybe even the best”

Edited by Zeins.

Token             

-Former Nerd-

Posted  Edited by NaratoHeHeXD - Edit Reason: Jk I wanna be friends

Unblock me on discord so I can harass you.

Edited by NaratoHeHeXD
Jk I wanna be friends

We haven’t talked much but it was fun having you around here! KEEP PLAYING THEM FINAL FANTASY GAMES!!! It was a joy having you, and thank you for training me! :) And remember, monkey seeks you 🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈

C7356DFC-B85F-4803-BD66-7C282875E9B1.png

Posted  Edited by Zeins.

I got this video for dragoon

Edited by Zeins.

Token             

-Former Nerd-

You were one of the best staff and I enjoyed playing with you. Helpful, always on top of things, always trying to better the server. The same cannot be said for many. Gonna miss you.

I'm still gonna RDM you in TTT tho  :lenny:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EVtwBzyUEAAzYrH.thumb.jpg.74b0f1c1b172c56cf3f39ac7c4b7354a.jpgShibaInu850.jpg.0ab71a8507e6a9b39cddcb1081212392.jpg

2 hours ago, Booster said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dub*

I waited a while to comment this but I just wanted to say even though you and I had our ups and downs, I still liked playing with you overall and I'm so glad that in the end you and I can still get along and have fun with each other. 

Really sorry that you had to go out in this way, please have fun in other games and don't get so stressed out, it's all I can ask. You will always be remembered in HnS, as you served as admin for over a year. Also, please play ToS with me in the future (if you're down to do that, obviously) :)

Good luck on other stuff, wish you the best man

-Wuffy

-Brotherwolf

5 hours ago, Symba said:

no tag? so sad, feels bad

1 hour ago, BrotherWolf said:

I waited a while to comment this but I just wanted to say even though you and I had our ups and downs, I still liked playing with you overall and I'm so glad that in the end you and I can still get along and have fun with each other. 

Really sorry that you had to go out in this way, please have fun in other games and don't get so stressed out, it's all I can ask. You will always be remembered in HnS, as you served as admin for over a year. Also, please play ToS with me in the future (if you're down to do that, obviously) :)

Good luck on other stuff, wish you the best man

-Wuffy

To put it simple, Dubs 

I am really sad to see this post from you. Although we haven't played much together recently (We used to play a lot together like 1.5 years ago, and then we were just starting to play more again). I have loved the time I had playing with you, and I appreciate you being kind, respectful, and for being such an amazing person to me! I have had such a lovely pleasure working with you, and I really hope I made your time on HNS a more enjoyable experience. 

Hopefully you can still drop by sometime when I am online and in game, and we can catch up and play together. 

I wish you the best with your future endeavors. ❤️ 

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

Posted  Edited by KryptekBlu3
On 7/26/2020 at 5:32 AM, Symba said:

no tag? so sad, feels bad

I felt that 🥺

anyway bye dragoon, good luck in your future endeavors. (And maybe watch some anime along the way 🙃)

Edited by KryptekBlu3

23 hours ago, VortexKiryu said:

:( Sorry this happend

Hope you have fun and watch anime

Good luck

Dubs*

On 7/28/2020 at 4:46 PM, KryptekBlu3 said:

I felt that 🥺

anyway bye dragoon, good luck in your future endeavors. (And maybe watch some anime along the way 🙃)

Dubs*

• 2 weeks later...