Foop

Foop's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Foop

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148305549

Admin that banned you: wasnt banned? sUpRaTOWER silenced me

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma SIlence

Why should you be unbanned?

So yeah i got muted for a month cause i was being toxic on the server towards admins and players and i guess i made them cry or something, im assuming they thought i meant what i said and didnt like it so admins voted to mute me for one month, Today i was playing Mg Minecraft course on GFL and i got silenced by supra for telling this dude i was basically going to beat the shit outta him cause he kept saying the servers course maps were shit.

This guy was dissing gfl and saying swoobles was better so he's lucky I sat him down through words, not necessarily sat down more like i turned him gay for me like he wanted to blow me.

Anyways, i also want to clarify i deserve the 1 month but the perma is too much.

I also think supra does not like me cause i kept trying to fuck the girl he is simping for

I also said in response to the dude i was gonna beat the shit out of when he said why i shit talk or more like shit type, i said "i do it so i can stroke my cock some more" which i guess he thought i meant

Screenshot (99).png

Screenshot (97).png

Screenshot_(98).png

also if the admins have received complaints about me from other players that im actually harnessing them then why dont you just private message saying "Foop youre actually being hurtful and harnessing this player and they would like you to stop" then Ima be like "Oh shit im actually being a dick, lemme apologize and never harass or joke about this person again" like does that just not sound easier and simpler? All you say is "Foop youre being toxic everyday" like people get told that and most people arent gonna see that as a "Oh youre being a actual fuckhead to this person". If someone had a real complaint against then they should let me know or one of the admins know and then the admin should tell me privately

This appeal is semi-accepted. I will be lowering your punishment to a silence of 2 months only due to previous punishments. The reason I am not removing is because you do harass players and even make the server less enjoyable for some, When your punishment is up we will be keeping a close eye on your behavior we (admins) shouldn't be the one to tell you to stop if the person or even friend of someone that you are harassing asks you to stop then STOP, its not that hard you just need a few brain cells to understand that people get annoyed and bothered by your almost consistent harassment and toxicity and the only excuse you and others have is "it's csgo everyone is toxic". This is such a naive response. Please do the right thing and when you are able to communicate again don't fall into a cycle, be your own person and stop trying to impress your friends.

• ves locked this topic