Mr. Frog Legs

Mr. Frog Legs's Shootout Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Mr. Frog Legs

SteamID: 76561198838088897

Admin that banned you: Dennie

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

It's been a while and I would like to play surf on this server again. Originally i was banned for evading mute which from what I remember I thought it was accidental. I made other accounts and joined and then got permed banned. I would like to play surf again and I am sorry for breaking the rules before. 

Moving to CSGO Surf.

@Dini

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

Hi. This turned into a bit of a headache. Just going to take the time to actually write the transgressions out first of all. 

You were muted/gagged 10 times total in a span of 9 days on your alt account, 6 times on your main. You were banned for evading one of these mutes. There were a variety of reasons why you were commbanned. Racism and putting addresses in the chat sticking out the most, with a couple of micspam related ones for good measure. 

Since you were initially banned on your alt, you also got duplicate account banned on your main when you attempted to connect on that afterwards, and then 4 other accounts. 

The fact that you've continued to surf on our servers on an alt account lately, and having been able to do so simply because you've evidently gotten yourself a new IP (judging by what was logged on the server) makes this all the more loaded. I will not be going through with an unban. The account you've been playing on and that IP will also be getting banned. 

Closed.

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)