Reverb

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Tournament

Posted  Edited by Lemillion

MARIO KART 8 Deluxe Tournament 

mario-kart-8-deluxe-switch-screenshot05.thumb.jpg.ea59ff39a5136b5110065536a0168614.jpg

Hello once again everyone this week we are introducing a new Mario Kart 8 tournament. This will be hosted on the Nintendo switch and will contain up to 12 players. This will be hosted this Friday at 7pm Est time. Hope to see you all on the track! 

Rules: 

• Mild Trash talk is allowed. 
  • No Racism, Homophobia or any kind of harassment, this will not be tolerated. 
  • Use Common sense.
  • Must be in the Main Gfl discord, event room. 

Information:

Date: July 31st

Time: 7:00pm Est 

Mode: 150cc ( May be changed to 200cc )

Map: Cups TBD - While registering you may also vote for which cup you would like to play in your post. 

Region: Any region is welcome to join. 

Discord: Please join here - https://discord.gg/MnPD6BG 

Prize: 1st Place will receive a badge as well as 30 days of the VIP role

2nd: Will receive a badge as well as 30 days of the Supporter role. 

EVENT.png.10bd855b52ce777c2fae98756e60a26e.png

How to sign up: 

If you want to sign up you must make a comment under this post saying you would like to join, as well as the character you will be playing and the cup you wish to play on ( Optional) Since it only hosts up to 12 people the first 12 are picked, But If 12 players signed up I still heavily encourage signing up as some contestants may not show up which in turn the 13th entree will be picked and so on. 

Please note if the character you wish to play was already commented as someone else's character you must pick a different one thank you!

Edited by Lemillion

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf

I'd like to join.

My character will be King Boo.

Idc what cup we play on.

Edited by BrotherWolf

-Brotherwolf