ggereerhhdder

ggereerhhdder's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by ggereerhhdder

Steam Name(s): Sal_

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206683740

Admin that banned you: Beans

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): IP/Server Banned

Why should you be unbanned?

I shouldn't be unbanned, but my brother, who also plays the server has gotten banned for something I did. I was IP banned, so he got banned too. He was playing at the same time I was, and is even known by some on the server as a funny, and good guy. I accept what I did was wrong, and completely accept the ban. But if you could help, please. He did nothing wrong. His steam ID is STEAM_0:1:442054371
Thanks if you can help.

Edited by ggereerhhdder

I don't believe you. :ostrich:

unknown (1).png

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

My brother used to use the same account, and he wanted the name, so I got rid of it so he could have it.  That's why I have Silky_1, and he has Sal_ty1. If you want proof, I can easily join a game with you and him in it to prove it. And to be honest, I don't know if him banning me for Mic Spamming the first time is a bannable offense. I don't see how it could be, when it wasn't even racist. And the other thing is, he claimed I was using "alternate accounts" while I was in the game still. How could that even be possible? And also, 360 was in the game at the same time I was. He wasn't even talking. 

Also, the reason why he wanted the name is because he used to own the account. He made the account, but gave it up since me and him finally got our own computers, and made his new account. Since he made a big deal over the name, I just gave it to him.

Please allow me to prove it to you somehow? I really didn't mean to get my brother banned, and if I have to stay banned on this account, I will, but I just don't see how it's fair that he has to get banned for something he never did. And he has been playing the server for a long while now. He hasn't ever done anything wrong.

Looks like your story checks out.

19:55:14 - <360 hardscoper> <STEAM1:1:442054371> <6x.xx.xx.xx> DISCONNECTED after 31 minutes. <Disconnect>

19:55:14 - <Sal> <STEAM_1:1:206683740> <6x.xx.xx.xx> DISCONNECTED after 31 minutes. <Disconnect>

Both accounts have been unbanned.  Sorry for the confusion, this was a bit weird to analyze from the outside looking in and needed a bit of detective work. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)