Crazy_Jeff

Which atix_panic would you rather have on the server?

Changing to new or old atix panic? poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. New or old atix panic?

• csgo atix panic with nuke textures
    • the old css port we have on the server right now

>the original atix its way harder, longer defend and more fun with chill team (the map itself have a completely different layout and room)

I remember back in 2015-2016 when fidler used to told us to keep extend the map until we win, it was good old time, I miss it but the result wasnt pretty

since old one is different why not put both in nom?

pls bring back? vote the poll ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-GXP10 04/19/2020

The results of that poll were 17 yes 1 no and 7 remove atix

Can we just replace the old atos in the nomlist with the new atos? If there can only be one, I'd like it to be the new atos with nuke textures.

-Crazy_Jeff 8/1/2020

1 hour ago, Xy's secretary said:

why not just put both on the server I mean we have 2 of ff maps so like who cares

vauff changed it in the first place bc he didnt want 2 verisons of atix panic. I'd like both too but for whatever reason having more than one version of a non-ff map is verboten on gfl. If I could only have one atix panic it'd be the good one.

Posted  Edited by GXP-10

I wish we could get both atix but vauff said no when there're 4 different versions of wanderer.

Edited by GXP-10

any luff maps -> ff maps -> random tryhard maps -> tryhard laser maps that isn't ff or irrelevant ff maps -> random tryhard map -> mars_escape -> atix_panic -> any surf maps -> crazy_escape -> atix apocalypse -> minas tirith -> random casual maps -> shroomforest 123 -> platformer -> repeat

2 hours ago, Beter Griffin said:

Replace new ze_random with old ze_random as well

*can we get better port of new random?

any luff maps -> ff maps -> random tryhard maps -> tryhard laser maps that isn't ff or irrelevant ff maps -> random tryhard map -> mars_escape -> atix_panic -> any surf maps -> crazy_escape -> atix apocalypse -> minas tirith -> random casual maps -> shroomforest 123 -> platformer -> repeat

Posted  Edited by johnwfu

now that we have played both for awhile in the server gxp is right the old atix panic is harder but thats not necessarily a good thing especially on a causal map like atix. And in my opinion we have missing out on a lot of the fun of new atix with all the secrets, prop blocks and holds that aren't in old atix. not to mention that new atix looks better. i don't think we really gain much by having the old version over the new version. GXP with his original vote brought up the server back in 2016 but times have changed and nobody is really tryharding atix anymore, so let's being back new atix with all the joy the new map can give.

#bringbacknewatix  

Edited by johnwfu

Posted  Edited by Vauff

We try to only add multiple versions of a map into the nomination list when there is enough demand for multiple versions. Following that poll from GXP, I decided to replace new atix with the old one a few months ago to see if people would be satisfied with just that version. I never heard any complaints about this switch until just a week ago in our admin chat.

Since both versions have proven to be in demand, I'll add both of them into nominations with a shared cooldown.

Edited by Vauff