plutoe

plutoe's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: ☁ Pluto

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:46881938

Banned by: Wild

Ban Reason: BHOP Scripts

Why should you be unbanned

I've been on this server since 2015 (GFL Rotation) and have been playing GMOD long enough to know how to bhop. Not gonna start cheating for something that I've done for basically my whole video game life. Not much else to say besides that.

Hey Pluto.

So yes I was informed beforehand that you have been on GFL since 2015 but I would still appreciate that you understand where I am coming from here. This is a ban I have done regardless of bias and with the advice of other admins including one the SMs. WIth discussion with higher ups and the server manager we came to the agreement to apply a ban. I will post the evidence I have provided myself. Usually we don't ban for scripts because it could simply be someone very experienced, but you managed to constantly hop without fail, over ledges, on uneven surfaces, and up a ramp at one point. I'm going to wait for further opinion from other admins before making a decision.

Okay so here's my take.

You've had many instances of perfect hops, like you legitimately never miss. You're too perfect with them and especially hopping up the ramp, despite the fact you lost momentum you still kept on hopping even with that momentum change. Also with the other clips it very much does look like scripting.

Despite that, even though I was the one to initiate the ban, I will remove it, as it's a fucky situation. You can just say "no u" and we'd have to take your word for it. Any more if it's caught as scripting, you'll be banned.

To your friends, idc about you regarding his appeal. Do not comment on ban appeals.

Thank.

Achievements