toothpick

toothpick's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Toothpick

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:459985513

Admin that banned you: Harakoni

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Sever ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I have been banned for over a year and a bit i think and since then ive grown up and i would also like to just play the sever again because it was fun. Im also sorry for all the stuff i did and said in the past im not a toxic minge any more im more mature and just want to hop on the sever and play for fun again i promise i wont me toxic if i get unbanned .

I'm kinda split on this. 

You were REALLY toxic to people and made a bunch of stupid/discriminatory statements. In 2019, you were one of the people that staff had to constantly be on the watch for. Multiple people complained about you before you got banned from what I recall.

You also alted a couple times as I remember, and one of your alts had wallhacks on it. Therefore, in addition to ban evading, you also HACKED on GFL, which would've gotten you permabanned with or without an alt.

I am thankful that you haven't alted in a while, but because of the comments that you said about people and you hacking on GFL, I'm just gonna leave this as a neutral. I'm not keen on an unban personally, but I haven't heard anything bad from you in the last few months.

@FrankAL is the one that decides this though, and it's up to the rest of the staff team (those that were active when you were, obviously) and him.

-Brotherwolf

Posted  Edited by FrankAL - Edit Reason: Mistake in typing.

I read the statement from Wuffy and i'd like the opinions of Harakoni, and probably a few other staff that were on when you were banned to have a general idea of what happened, before I make my decision.

Also, I don't know if you rushed your ban appeal, but the sheer amount of typo's are triggering me.

EDIT:I said admin application when I meant ban appeal. Got the terms mixed up, because I was more focused on the other portion.

Edited by FrankAL
Mistake in typing.

5 hours ago, FrankAL said:

I read the statement from Wuffy and i'd like the opinions of Harakoni, and probably a few other staff that were on when you were banned to have a general idea of what happened, before I make my decision.

Also, I don't know if you rushed your admin application, but the sheer amount of typo's are triggering me.

Admin application? He's not applying for admin... 

In regards to his appeal, I recommended him to appeal on forums. If I remember correctly, he is quite young, so his grammar and spelling might not be exactly correct... 

I'm not sure exactly what he's done, as it was a manager's decision to ban him at the time, but he has been calm and mature to me over steam. I think we'll have to wait until we hear from staff who are aware of what happened exactly. 

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

9 hours ago, BrotherWolf said:

I'm kinda split on this. 

You were REALLY toxic to people and made a bunch of stupid/discriminatory statements. In 2019, you were one of the people that staff had to constantly be on the watch for. Multiple people complained about you before you got banned from what I recall.

You also alted a couple times as I remember, and one of your alts had wallhacks on it. Therefore, in addition to ban evading, you also HACKED on GFL, which would've gotten you permabanned with or without an alt.

I am thankful that you haven't alted in a while, but because of the comments that you said about people and you hacking on GFL, I'm just gonna leave this as a neutral. I'm not keen on an unban personally, but I haven't heard anything bad from you in the last few months.

@FrankAL is the one that decides this though, and it's up to the rest of the staff team (those that were active when you were, obviously) and him.

yeah i used hacks but i didnt mean to and im sorry and i did alt bbut have the time i alted i wasnt toxic only the last 1 but yah im sorry im alot more mature now .

2 hours ago, Musicality said:

In regards to his appeal, I recommended him to appeal on forums. If I remember correctly, he is quite young, so his grammar and spelling might not be exactly correct... 

I'm not sure exactly what he's done, as it was a manager's decision to ban him at the time, but he has been calm and mature to me over steam. I think we'll have to wait until we hear from staff who are aware of what happened exactly. 

Sorry, I mean appeal for ban. Got it mixed up and wasn't thinking.

16 hours ago, Musicality said:

He did what Wuffy stated, he used wall hacks, was quite toxic, and alted. Gonna be honest I don’t know about this one, since to this day you say you used walls on accident, which is very unlikely.

Posted  Edited by toothpick - Edit Reason: forgot a word
16 hours ago, KryptekBlu3 said:

He did what Wuffy stated, he used wall hacks, was quite toxic, and alted. Gonna be honest I don’t know about this one, since to this day you say you used walls on accident, which is very unlikely.

i promise i did i had them on on a darkrp sever then went out for dinner i left my pc on and i got kickedd from sever for afk then i hoped on gfl and i forgot and i was toxic ages ago like a year ago i promise im not toxic any more its been like 1 year im more mature im nearly 15 and when i played gfl i was 13 come on  im sorry .

Edited by toothpick
forgot a word

• 1 month later...

@Harakoni I probably should've @'d you before, but I basically want to know your opinion before I make a decision. Currently given the information I am at a neutral position leading towards the negative with undoing the ban, given the concurrent problems Toothpack had, but I want to hear your opinion if you think giving him another chance would be acceptable since you initiated the ban.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by toothpick - Edit Reason: need to type more stuff

i just want to say i was banned for unfunny joke and trolling by harakoni when he was manger he abused cause he didnt like me thats why i avoied ban i think i should get a seconed chance because i dont think its fair i got pban for unfunny jokes but sorry for avoiding ban .

Edited by toothpick
need to type more stuff