0000004's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): PenisFlyTrap

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94506651

Admin that banned you: EnderAsteroid

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Week Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

(Innocent) I disarmed a c4 then rearmed it Ender see's this and decides to run up to it and disarm it which explodes killing him and someone else. the other person forgave me and said he didn't care but I get banned for attempt mass seconds after when it was only 1 count of rdm and i said not to disarm it like 3 times..... Ender just looks for any chance he can get to ban me its blatant I've seen this same c4 situation and they didn't get banned because everyone forgave. Iv'e also been personally told by staff if people forgive lower than mass/attempt amount its not punishable. This was done on purpose to get me banned so i don't feel as it was deserved considering i did not intend to mass rdm and really it wasn't even attempt mass. I've been extremely less toxic since my last ban just let me play without targeting me with bans

I didn't see you place down the C4 or even call it out, my internet was shitting itself so I'm not paying attention to the game much. I hear someone call out that there's a C4 by Hut so i go to defuse it because why wouldn't I. It ended up being you who placed it down and the c4 ended up killed 2 people and damaging three others. Why would you even place down a C4 as inno in the first place, I've seen regulars banned for this and yet you placed it down because you thought it would be funny.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by 0000004

you definitely saw me put it and i did call it out multiple times you went there like 10 seconds after i placed it. stop making shit up and trying to spin the narrative.... I armed it and forgot im inno so i cant unarm it or it could explode didn't feel like dying which led me to call it out 2-3 times. You instantly banned me after the death reports so I was unable to see if the damaged players chose to report me or potentially forgive me making this pretty bias. Doubt they would care about a little c4 dmg if you asked them so it was only 1 count of rdm which is still not attempt mass. I said I planted it so you shouldn't of even went to defuse it. If your computer was really shitting itself and you didn't hear me thats not my fault I said it multiple times and implied i had disarmed a c4 in chat.

Edited by 0000004

I clearly didn't see you place it, and as I said before my internet was dying and I was at 100 - 200 karma, I have people who can vouch for me and say that my internet was actually dying. I know you damaged one person for 50+, but I don't remember how much damage the other two took. Also, might as well bring this up now, you tend to target when when you're a traitor, you always call a kos on me so I would die, and I've never seen you call a kos on anyone else except for me.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by 0000004

LOL i do not target you when im a traitor i false kos anyone that i see as a threat later on. this is completely false i do that all the time to everyone not just you.... Legit did it to FandalTales while you were online yesterday like twice and gumball/professor before but i do that frequently to bunch of other GOOD players sorry you think i'm out for you I really don't care. That screenshot doesn't prove anything as you cant see your view you could of turned slightly and would of saw me doing it. The death scene doesn't show that whole situation that's close enough to get to in short amount of time considering you ran straight to it from the hill stairs by pool. Again i dont see how the people who took damage matter since you banned me without giving them a chance to report or not. This is really a waste of time still spinning the narrative that nothing is your fault and that I motivate these feuds. the c4 timer also had just started if you looked at it you could of determined it had just been placed and that i was next to it with a already called c4 disarm in chat by me. This has made me conclude I was banned with motivation as you now have admitted you thought iv'e been targeting you like i assumed and your attempt to spin this shows how blatant this ban was actually premeditated and inspired by hate. This punishment should of never been given I should of just received a warning and told not to do this and it wouldn't of been a problem ever again. The warn system is there for a reason!

Btw I have only done it to you like once or twice it doesn't even matter It's far from targeting as it gets since the times i have done it to you were not on the same time/day.

Edited by 0000004

You've done it around 3 to 4 times now. I didn't see you place it down, it's a video, not a screenshot. I clearly didn't turn and even if I did I doubt I could have seen you place it. I'm done replying to this, I'll let the seniors decide on what to do now.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Roger Gunshot

Appeal semi accepted. I'm going to lower the ban to three days, but you shouldn't plant a C4 as an inno, even as a joke. It's just an att mass/mass waiting to happen, regardless of what your intentions are when putting it down. However, keep in mind that the next week-long ban WILL be permanent, and an appeal may not be accepted.

Edited by Roger Gunshot

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity