Avocados From Mexico

Hello! It's been a while. I made this post just to see how everyone is doing. I hope you all are doing well.

1 hour ago, Odyssey said:

Hello! It's been a while. I made this post just to see how everyone is doing. I hope you all are doing well.

Looking back on this I should have worded it a lot better. I meant to say that I posted this thread so y'all could reply and update me on how you've been. Feel free to do so. I think the last time I ever heard from you guys was nearly two years ago. I miss y'all dearly. Hopefully I can hop on during an event sometime soon.

Sorry for the late response @Vanya! It's great to hear from you too. I hope you're doing well. I'm doing alright. I now realize that this probably wasn't the best place for me to catch-up with you or anyone else. I'll head on over to the Discord instead. By all means lock this thread since I don't think I have the "admin powers" to do it myself. Sorry for the inconvenience!

23 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

I now realize that this probably wasn't the best place for me to catch-up with you or anyone else. I'll head on over to the Discord instead.

Don't feel obligated to use the Forum, though we definitely encourage it! I may not know you, but welcome back. :)
Hope to see you around!

tL3Dbs8.png

-motorsteak 2020