Spyzera

Spyzera's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): POPO

SteamID: 76561198162738420

Admin that banned you: Don't know

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Because this is the only server that has actual hide and seek that isnt prop hunt, used to play it alot. 

I've been banned for like 2-3 years ish, give or take. i wanna play this gamemode again and this is the only server that has it.

It seems that the reason for the ban was due to an anti-cheat thing that is installed in the server, as it says "!cake Anticheat: Incident STEAM_0:0:101236346/62097: clientside lua execution, anticheat timeout, console variable manipulation", and that the console did so automatically. I may be wrong, but that is what seems like what happened.

If that's the case, you getting banned is unlikely you intentionally breaking any rules so I am completely fine with unbanning, though if you are using the same computer and this is the reason it may automatically do so again if I am correct.

However, I have a sort of a problem. I tried to unban you, but there was nothing that came up that allowed me to. I checked my profile and I don't think I have the ability to unban bans that I didn't cause, so I guess @Rennadai needs to know about it or something.

11 hours ago, Spyzera said:

aight, yeah ive switched pc's then so i doubt it would happen again. hopefully not tho.

We'll get @Rennadai or another higher up to take a look into this. This may take a little while since our manager Rennadai is currently away. 

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...