Foop

Foop's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Foop

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148305549

Admin that banned you: Supra

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned cause an admin switched my 1 month ban to a perma because i joined the mg staff discord when one of the admins from there invited me to it. Doesnt seem fair, its like a cop handing you a gun and then his entire backup just blasts you for having a gun.

no i have a screen recording that shows the conversation of an obvious alt account or a friends account, im pretty sure there is no other way that someone else can get that mg staff discord link unless one of the people in there gives it out, its obvious that the link was sent to someone else or sent by one of the admins alt to lure me into the discord and try to be toxic so i can get a ban. I did join and i prob shouldnt but i was just curious to see if it was real and it was so i just started viewing the convo and saw interesting messages so i clipped the 8-10 minutes i was in there. 

9 minutes ago, ogGLXY said:

1 month banned was deserved. I don't think you deserve perma, but it's out of my hands.

yes i agree with you, i do deserve the 1 month, the perma just doesnt seem fair and doesnt make sense

Ban stays. You've made it known you're only here to cause problems, both on the server in question and our Discords. Not having it. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)