TheLaw

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself!

Hello, my name is Carmine and I wish to be very active on the forum. I try to be as active as I can on the server as well, however, this is not the first Garry's Mod community I have joined and I usually find that I am much more active on the forums. Either way, I just wanted to introduce myself and talk a little more about what you would find me commonly posting. My in-game name is The Law and most likely you will probably see me posting stuff that is not about gaming nor Garry's Mod. I appreciate the gaming community, but I try to make it a general community. I have a huge interest in math, science in general and especially physics. I have to admit, sometimes you will see me slip up and break a rule, but don't we all? Thanks for reading my post and like I said, I hope to be very active on the forums! My only social media is Snapchat. If you are interested in adding me, just message me privately. 

Thank you for your time,

Carmine

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares! Your a mile away and you got his shoes!

- The Law "Headmaster of GFL University"

cooltext208646166910067.png

Hello @TheLaw, Welcome to GFL!!! I hope you enjoy your stay!!!

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements