Blast

Reporting Death Note and Ken

I don't have screenshots or audio recording because I rage quit from having been treated like shit and my computer's inability to record programs. 

> Playing fapescape_rote

> Someone gives me push gun.

> idontknowhowtousethisproperly.jpeg

> Ken says to use it in panic moment

> I use it thinking I'm helping

> Ken says "why did you use push?"

> I asked him why he told me to use it.

> Team gets mad at me.

> People laugh. 

> Ken calls me a retard.

> Tell Death Note to mute him for false leading.
> Death note says no and calls me an idiot.
> Ken laughs and calls me a retard again, 
> I rage quit.

> Come back to play Einstein

> Death note acts like a child.

Decide to report them both.

But seriously, Death Note doesn't act like an admin at all. His behavior equates to a high school jock. Immature for a position he acquired, and ever since he became admin, I've only seen him act more like a child because he is "protected" by his rank. 

386261084_2020-08-11(1).png.e9fcc2e96a84b0b27652efc32a4d42ed.png

Posted  Edited by DraculaFairy

@DeathNote what happened. Gonna need stories from both sides.

If theres a recording of everything that happened it would help.

And apparently if you're reporting admin use this link https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports/

Edited by DraculaFairy

Posted  Edited by DeathNote - Edit Reason: Adding and editing information
1 hour ago, Blast said:

I don't have screenshots or audio recording because I rage quit from having been treated like shit and my computer's inability to record programs. 

> Playing fapescape_rote

> I use it thinking I'm helping

> Ken says "why did you use push?"

> I asked him why he told me to use it.

> Team gets mad at me.

> People laugh. 

> Ken calls me a retard.

> Tell Death Note to mute him for false leading.
> Death note says no and calls me an idiot.
> Ken laughs and calls me a retard again, 
> I rage quit.

> Come back to play Einstein

> Death note acts like a child.

Decide to report them both.

But seriously, Death Note doesn't act like an admin at all. His behavior equates to a high school jock. Immature for a position he acquired, and ever since he became admin, I've only seen him act more like a child because he is "protected" by his rank. 

386261084_2020-08-11(1).png.e9fcc2e96a84b0b27652efc32a4d42ed.png

Ok, in the matters on the screenshot, I was joking with you and had no intentions of insulting you. Therefore, since it appears that you don't want to be joked with, I will stop that.

For Fapeescape_rote, I did not call you an "idiot," I actually got mad at ken and told him why did he troll you, sneaky and olivka were there. 

I don't recall doing anything childish on Einestein. I was also joking with you, but as I said, that will stop. 

On the regards of me being an admin. That is actually your personal opinion, which is respect, and does not reflect the opinion of the entire server. I am generally a very nice and understanding person that helps new ppl and try leading ppl to achieve a win. You on the other hand can be really difficult to deal with and can act childish and troll with items. I will maintain a professional behavior when dealing with you. However, don't accuse me of lying and calling you an "idiot" were in fact I was yelling at ken for misleading you. 

Overall, if my joking with you insulted or made you upset, then I will stop doing that and I apologize for that. I'm nice to all players including you, and it is unfortunate that you misunderstood my intentions. 

Edited by DeathNote
Adding and editing information

Posted  Edited by Re.Ken - Edit Reason: Ice saw baddy spaces

==================================================================

Blast you are a regular to ZE, everyone who has been playing ZE for the past year may know who you are. I've seen you played all types of map, being from casual to try hard maps. You are a capable leader with these sorts of maps, but the reason why your presence in the server is sometimes not beloved by some players is your attitude. Don't get me wrong you are not a toxic or racist person, but the role you have set yourself to be. 

Blast, I tell this to everyone, I do not care if items are picked up by regulars, veterans, or new players. Everyone can't learn to use an item by simply watching someone else, if the person shows the need to want to learn a map i'll gladly tell them how to use the item, but IF they are willing to listen to the leader and not go off doing their own thing.

But for instances like fapescape_rote, I do know you did not originally have the Push Gun because it was originally tossed out by another player, but for yourself to say that you do not know how to use an item, but insisted on keeping while kakarot was trying his best to lead a the map. But why did you keep a critical item for the map, the team depends on it and for you to be blatantly about it will cause people to be discourage1 by this. Fapescape_rote is not a simple map to beat, I understand, but a good item user during extreme stages is recommended. 

1. Blast this discouragement is not only seen in fapescape_rote, I do know everyone makes mistakes with items and everyone deserve a second, possibly a third try, but with your history of item usage people do not believe in you. There are times where you believe what is best for you and not for the team, at times you go off to do unnecessary practices with items where a planned out strategy is, or at times your are not aware of having an item after you had insisting of wanting one then wandering off and dying.

While my panic was indeed true, it was because you where not aware of your surroundings in the map, an item(Cannon) that was lost a while ago was picked up by someone else and was closed to the humans. I believed that you were aware of this, but as you were not getting close to saved the human I began telling you to use the item to save the person with the item. Items like this required the user to be aware of their surroundings and make decisions that will benefit the team.
I do believe that the team should of not of piled on top of you, and indeed what I did may serve as a gag because at the end I did cause the team to loose, but blast you were lacking awareness with a critical item.

> Ken calls me a retard.

As for this I'll begin to refrain my self from calling people retards as I been doing this quite more recently my bad.

==================================================================

Edited by Re.Ken
Ice saw baddy spaces

Since I was on at the time I'll weigh in.

When Ken told Blast to use the Push Gun, it was 5 seconds early, but the item usage still served its purpose and wasn't really that much of an error if at all. Right after that Ken said "Why did you use push?" and then it became a big deal. That comment coming from Ken was obviously intended to get a rise out of Blast and it did. Blast, thinking he had been tricked into using the item improperly, called for an admin to mute Ken for false leading. To clarify, Death Note did not verbally say no to muting Ken nor did he call Blast an idiot in that moment. Death Note was disappointed in Ken and was pondering on how to handle the situation. 

-Sneaky

Posted  Edited by Chewie2k

Wrong place to report an admin. Go to the link where Drag sent. Only player reports here. So you can report ken here not DeathNote

Edited by Chewie2k

the_test_to_time.png