Cree

Cree's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

Posted  Edited by Cree

My in-game name: Cree

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81365075

Reason: breaking map

Admin: IDK

Why this should be revoked:

i was just having fun and messing around while no events were happening. me and many others were just getting arrested and trying to break out for the lols. but i guess i did it to many times and got banned with out being told that one more and im out. i am sorry for the way i acted and really love this server and the people i meet on it. i just want to continue my fun with my friends and i promises  not to do it again. 

Edited by Cree

+1 It's kinda stupid that exploiting the map to get out of brig is a perma, however Cree, I did tell you and three others that it can result in a permaban if you all kept doing it. The rest of your group stopped, but Nepal caught you doing it again and saw you, so I was like bruh I just told you not to. I'm not sure if I accept ban appeals myself, but I do support changing the handbook's rules to make it not a perma lol.

<CWRP SHOCK SGM LOL>
<HEY WHAT'S UP JOE>

Posted  Edited by Cree

I do fully take responsibility and except a punishments. I just feel like a Perma band is very strong but I will except a couple days to a week ban or another punishment that might be suited for the offense.

Edited by Cree

+1 Cree is a great person who means no harm i feel like he shouldn't get perma for just trying to lighten the mood of the server while everyone else was leaving and getting bored he tried making some fun and allow the shock in it too. I guess the admins didn't like it but everyone there agrees with me he shouldn't get perma banned for just some fun

sugncanugcassucngasucnsaucncsuasncsuancsaucnsaucsnasucsnascusnauscnauscnasncuasncuasncuanccs

c                                                                                                                                                                                                     c u                                                                                                 ScungaOOO                                                                                   u

n                                                                                                                                                                                                     n

g                                                                                                                                                                                                     g

ancusngasguasgscsacsaugsngusancsaugscasugnsacugnsagusncauscnsagusagncsuagsnacsuagnascuasgna

Achievements

The Guidelines have been changed so i dont see anything wrong with you being unbanned, although thats not up to me.