MotherDamon

Banned for massing with Discombobs?

Posted  Edited by TheQueenOfDicks

Guys, let's all wait for Hatter's proof, and then let @myPHART decide to lift the ban or not.

I would also like to point out that admin words are final, you have 4 admins telling you it's against the rules

Edited by TheQueenOfDicks

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Just now, The_Mad_Hatter said:

I have the proof needed I'll upload in one second 

I admitted to it you dont need proof, yes i launhed them off the cliff but there is no rule stating that exactly what i did is not allowed. Can we come to an agreement? i mean this is my first time offence and ive never been banned from any server before, i apoligize but i do believe i was wrongfully banned.

2 minutes ago, MotherDamon said:

That is not true, i  just gave them a little "jump' start.

What he said is true.

You killed them with your discombob. If you throw a cart at someone and it kills them, then you're responsible, not the cart. If you discombob someone and they fall off and hit the ground, you're responsible, not the ground. etc. etc. Instead of arguing about technicalities, you should be apologizing and hoping that you get unbanned. 

"Be good people"

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: added picture

I'm baffled that nobody has mentioned this rule:

• Do not kill or push AFKs to their death until overtime.

HEpSQtQ.png

Server Admins may be struggling to answer your question, but they did follow the proper procedures.  It's not a permanent ban though; I just double checked and it's been set to one week.

Edited by Joshy
added picture

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

1 minute ago, Major_Push said:

What he said is true.

You killed them with your discombob. If you throw a cart at someone and it kills them, then you're responsible, not the cart. If you discombob someone and they fall off and hit the ground, you're responsible, not the ground. etc. etc. Instead of arguing about technicalities, you should be apologizing and hoping that you get unbanned. 

I apoligize man but you can imagine how irritated i am can you not? level with me. They drowned they didnt hit the ground and technealitites are there for a reason. Not to be ignored. Sorry.

No. You're not getting unbanned. You insulted me in chat box saying that I was a power-abusing idiot who doesn't know the rules, when all the evidence was lined up against you. Not to mention that several admins ON THE SERVER are agreeing with me. And then random members are also butting in where they're not supposed to be EVEN though the rules AND the admins say that I was in the right. 

Are you kidding me?

Just now, TrillionDollarSoup said:

You're banned because idiotic admins think that if you discombob someone off a cliff and they drown, the blood is in your hands. Btw wtf how is this even BANNABLE, why not just give him a slay or something not a BAN

He did this 3 times in a single round, that is mass rdm.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

1 minute ago, myPHART said:

No. You're not getting unbanned. You insulted me in chat box saying that I was a power-abusing idiot who doesn't know the rules, when all the evidence was lined up against you. Not to mention that several admins ON THE SERVER are agreeing with me. And then random members are also butting in where they're not supposed to be EVEN though the rules AND the admins say that I was in the right. 

Are you kidding me?

I know the rules i just proved you wrong and if you want to be butthurt about it then that sucks man but i really wish that you didnt have the final say beause you didnt even know the rule, you had to look it up.Now technically i didnt break any rules exceot a slay rule, so unban me and give me a slay? idc? 5 slays if necessary i gtg brb

1 minute ago, TrillionDollarSoup said:

Were they all afk? If not it shouldn't be a ban.

Yes they were all afk, either way, it is a ban, because he killed 3 people without a reason.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

5 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I'm baffled that nobody has mentioned this rule:

• Do not kill or push AFKs to their death until overtime.

HEpSQtQ.png

Server Admins may be struggling to answer your question, but they did follow the proper procedures.  It's not a permanent ban though; I just double checked and it's been set to one week.

I've gone ahead and locked the thread.  This looks like a heated conversation, but enough information was provided.  Killing or pushing AFKs to their death is considered an RDM until the overtime, which is stated in the rules; screenshots confirmed that this was a mass RDM and normal Server Admin procedure is 1 week ban.  @myPHART did everything correctly.

I totally understand that this was a misunderstanding and you may have said some... regretful things... in the heat of the moment.  I get it...  Please don't do it again.  What I'll do for you as a special one time exception - looking that you have good history with us and trying to meet middle grounds - is reduce this to a 3-day ban.  I hope you may find that reasonable and an opportunity for you to do well in our community in the future.

Thanks!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

"The contents in this MOTD may or may not be complete. If a rule is not present in the MOTD, an admin may determine the rule and action. This MOTD is subject to change at any time."

I9MhKK5.png