Hezus

Points.

I know this is probably already know, but when i first joined the server for Hide & Seek, i noticed i was only getting one point like a normal user. Being a VIP i checked on the MOTD and the website for the donor options, and for VIP they are supposed to get 15 points a minute.

I'm guessing you already know that they don't get that. So if you do know it, ignore this post and call me stupid. :D

Also, that was the first GFL server other than Purge that I ever joined in the past 2 or 3 years, and the EmySlayer Admin was amazingly nice and helpful. 

I've never also played Hide & Seek before and she helped me a ton. (I now have a jump pack)

Just putting that out there.

-Hezus

Posted  Edited by Bae - Edit Reason: They've did not make sense

Its already known bug. I believe they are already looking into it. Minimum is 15 points, on TTT it's 25 points per minute.

Edited by Bae
They've did not make sense

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

• 1 month later...

In my opinion i think regular users should get more than just one point a minute, i think they should get ATLEAST 5 points a minute because people are always complaining about not getting enough points a minute,so it makes the users beg for points. I know its a rule not to beg for points but still one points a minute isn't that much