lilnutsack

lilnutsack's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Give me the Zuc

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86480795

Admin that banned you: I have no clue I can't find my ban

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): no idea

Why should you be unbanned?

I paid for VIP this month and I don't know what I did to get banned, but i really like playing on this server and don't want it have to find a new one. I'd also like to appeal my mute ban too as well I said the n word way too many times and deserved getting the mute, but promise to never say  it again on this server.

Thanks

The admin that banned you was @Bae. Your ban was for RDM and leave, and it was upgraded to a 3-day due to prior bans, including two karma bans and a previous RDM and leave

image.thumb.png.e12f773f98024aa99e9f3a75bd267384.png

She'll be able to comment on this before a decision is made whenever she has the time

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

You left with an active slay on and you didn't inform anyone that you were leaving. I waited 3 rounds for you to come back onto the server and you never came back on. So I banned you for RDM & Leaf, but because you have multiple bans for RDM within a year, I upped it to 3 days. It was that round when you walked in front of the person shooting and pretended that you were getting RDM and then the round after you RDM that guy for shooting you. So I slay you for it. You were pretty mad that day as well.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I'll unban you but as for the mute appeals, I don't think I was the one that muted you. It can only be removed or reduced if it's an active mute/gag. It cannot be completely remove from record.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements