_Rocket_

Progress Update 2: Life is Great...

Just going to comment as well, front-end (rules/MOTD) I haven't done much work (other than setting some basic rules), but I have been trying to get back into the groove of logging onto the server, something I can't really do while I work (I have to reboot my computer & start it into Windows instead of MacOS). I do spend a lot of time looking at addons, and trying to see what direction we want the server to go (what kind of money makers, jobs, etc), so that the experience is amazing. 

I am hoping the server releases soon, as we have all put a lot of work into it, and are working on making it an amazing server.

A very big portion of making this server is wanting to make it the least bit like previous servers of this gamemode that we have done in GFL (Purge, Purge 2.0), implementing a new economic system and making the server have a different feel to it, so a player doesn't sit in a base that is impossible to raid & grind daily. We don't want our players to get burned out after 2 days of playing, and having unlocked everything, because that would be no fun.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member