Vanya

Event #194 -- Map Votes

Votes  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Event Votes

• Event Nomination: "Danmaku Series Megamix"
    • Event Nomination: "Gay Boys and Hentai Club"
    • Event Nomination: "4 Elements #3"
    • Event Nomination: "Double Big Chungus with Cheese (Hold the Pickle Ricks)"
    • Event Nomination: "Escape ala John Wick"
    • Event Nomination: "Autism Hour Episode VIII: The last autism doesnt sound right since it happens every year. The event name shouldn't be that." 
  2. 2. If "Autism Hour" wins, when should it happen?

• Saturday at usual event time
    • Saturday after event
    • Sunday at usual event time
    • Wednesday, August 26th

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/21/2020 at 06:00 AM

General Information:

This is an event-vote based off our Event Megathread (which means next week we'll open up a regular nominations thread), if you'd like to see your own nomination show up in these megathread votes don't forget to drop your nomination in said thread and it'll be picked!

Information on what these nominations are will be written in this post.

These votes will close on: Friday August 21st @ 1:00AM CST

Event Nominations:

Event Nomination: "Danmaku Series Megamix" -- by Yooh and yours truly

Consists of:

• ze_mist_v1_3
  • ze_minimal_v4_1

Notice:

• Yooh asked me if I could include my Minimal nomination in his (replacing Chroma) for this weekend, to which I agreed.

---

Event Nomination: "Gay Boys and Hentai Club" -- by Im_not_ninja

Consists of:

• ze_Pidaras_v1_4fix3
  • ze_onahole_v3s_fix
  • ze_PoncherMonkey_Shooter_v3_5

Notice:

• Original nomination of his had Poncher Monkey included, I figured without it the event may be short so I added it back in.

---

Event Nomination: "4 Elements #3" -- by Lv.100 Crobat

Consists of:

• ze_rizomata_s1_3

---

Event Nomination: "Double Big Chungus with Cheese (Hold the Pickle Ricks)" -- by Longus Dongus

Consists of:

• ze_gris_fyk
  • ze_grau_s2

---

Event Nomination: "Escape ala John Wick" -- by InFuseD

Consists of:

• ze_infiltration_final_css2
  • ze_artika_base_v1_2s

Special Kickers:

• Pistols only

---

Bonus Event Nomination: "Autism Hour Episode VIII: The last autism doesnt sound right since it happens every year. The event name shouldn't be that." -- (I didn't name it this, someone in our Discord server did)

Consists of:

• I don't need to explain this event, I think you know what this is.

Notice:

You may be wondering how the votes will work this week. In light of CS:S ZE's yearly traditional event coming soon I decided to include it in this voting thread as well as several options for people to pick for when should the event be had.

If Autism Hour gets the majority of votes, then we will decide when should it be hosted based on the second votes of this thread:

• If "Saturday at usual event time" wins, then our event for this week will be Autism Hour (this event usually goes on for the whole day.)
  • If "Saturday after event time" wins, then we will pick the second most voted nomination (considering Autism Hour is the most voted option) and have that as our main event, and as soon as that event is over we'll switch over to Autism Hour.
  • If "Sunday at usual event time" wins, then the same thing as above will happen except that Autism Hour will be held on Sunday at usual event time.
  • If "Wednesday, August 26th" wins, then it'll be the same as above, only on Wednesday instead and also at usual event time.