S1m0nK

What do you work with?

What do you work with?

Just interested in what you guys are working with, (If u don't work let me know what u would like to work with) Dreams are good to have and have something to strive towards :)

At the moment i'm a forklift driver, here in Sweden, (Cause it pays good ;) )

Best Regards 

Currently unemployed, doing web design for some side cash. Planning to go to college soon.

If you wish to talk to me, send me a PM but it's easier to reach me on Steam.

vf05UJb.jpg

1 minute ago, MistaLOD said:

I'm still in high school right now... pays really well though. (-$100 is amazing pay!)

Haha yeah i figured that it would pay "alot" :)  Hope you'r doing good at least :) 

2 minutes ago, Azura said:

Currently unemployed, doing web design for some side cash. Planning to go to college soon. 

Nice, scripting and photoshoping?,-

isn't it really expensive to goto college? Assuming you'r from the US?  

Just now, S1m0nK said:

Haha yeah i figured that it would pay "alot" :)  Hope you'r doing good at least :) 

I'm sorry, I just get triggered sometimes. It's "you're," not "you'r." (Blame the English classes.)

1 minute ago, MistaLOD said:

I'm sorry, I just get triggered sometimes. It's "you're," not "you'r." (Blame the English classes.)

I'm gonna blame it on that English is not my native language ;)

18 minutes ago, S1m0nK said:

Yeah scripting and photoshoping :P

And no, I'm from Croatia, long way from the US.

vf05UJb.jpg

3 minutes ago, Azura said:

Yeah scripting and photoshoping :P

And no, I'm from Croatia, long way from the US.

Alright alright Croatia close enough haha all jokes a side,

i do some photoshoping aswell :) 

I bet u are better then me tho 

Just now, S1m0nK said:

Alright alright Croatia close enough haha all jokes a side,

i do some photoshoping aswell :) 

I bet u are better then me tho 

^^

Don't bet on anything , check out my work if you want.

vf05UJb.jpg

Posted  Edited by S1m0nK
10 minutes ago, JerryHatTrick said:

Considering English is not the native tongue, I think it's pretty damned good.

How many languages do you read/write/speak fluently?

Being a typical dumb American, I speak 1.

As for what I do, I buy & sell books, mostly.

Sure beats working for someone 1/2 my age in retail or IT

Buy and sell books ^.- What kind of books is it that u buy and sell? (Don't have to say if it's a secret ;);) )

Main language is Swedish and i learned my English from Television and gaming mostly so,

I believe i have a pretty good English for being from Sweden lol

Edited by S1m0nK

I'm a guitar luthier in a local music store in Minnesota. Lots of my friends work in retail and fast food, but I'm lucky I work in repair/retail since fixing broken instruments is a fun thing to get paid to do. People say it's a talent, but it's just something I learned how to do after studying under one of the best repairmen in MN. Anything from restrings, to soldering electronics has come to be a simple skill and a unique job.

Mercer Frey

TF2 Division Leader

Mr. MercerWM.png

14 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I'm a guitar luthier in a local music store in Minnesota. Lots of my friends work in retail and fast food, but I'm lucky I work in repair/retail since fixing broken instruments is a fun thing to get paid to do. People say it's a talent, but it's just something I learned how to do after studying under one of the best repairmen in MN. Anything from restrings, to soldering electronics has come to be a simple skill and a unique job.

Sounds like a lot of fun :)

20 minutes ago, JerryHatTrick said:

Type does not matter, although I prefer recent textbooks, as they have the highest pay out.

I buy & sell whatever makes me a profit.

Here's a textbook I have on auction now - http://www.ebay.com/itm/122159409526?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Damn, is all i have to say

I ref hockey (surprise there).  Pays nice, pick your own hours and you get to give back to the hockey community.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

15 hours ago, nap14hockey said:

I ref hockey (surprise there).  Pays nice, pick your own hours and you get to give back to the hockey community.

Any good fights lately? :D 

15 hours ago, Hezus said:

I'm a plumber so i get to play in poop all day. Only thing that's good about it is the pay. $85.00 an hour.

That sounds kinda shitty ;) Jokes a side, that's some great pay right there where can i sign up?

11 hours ago, Sheriff_Hatty said:

I'm starting work at the Union Woodshop (a restaurant) down the street from me. Im going to be a Busser and Host. Its pretty exciting cause my friend got me a job there! :) 

Nice, btw Don't spit in the food ;) 

7 hours ago, Major_Push said:

Unemployed.

I'm getting my degree in Physics from a University right now.

Congrats! 

1 hour ago, S1m0nK said:

Any good fights lately? :D 

That sounds kinda shitty ;) Jokes a side, that's some great pay right there where can i sign up?

Nice, btw Don't spit in the food ;) 

Congrats! 

Not yet, unless you count the ones I've.seen when playing

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

I'm in highschool at the moment, so no job. I'll be old enough for a part time job at the end of this month though. My family is actually looking for a place in Florida though, so I hope there are some good jobs down where I'm moving to. My family doesn't earn much money, so I'm looking to help out a little bit. 

A dream job though would probably be somewhere in the performing arts (but who doesn't want that?) or a motorcycle mechanic. I also was thinking that if those don't fit to my liking I'll go for a police officer. Why not right?

Well, I'm in high school, so I don't have a job. I plan on starting work at a store within the next month. As for a career, I'm not sure what I want to do. I've been told by many people that law school is something that I should look into because I have an outgoing and independent mindset. As well as a strong opinionated heart. I believe in doing what is right and fighting battles needed to be fought because you learn something from every war. Anyways, I've also been told I should become one of the people who go to inspect the houses that take care of people who are mentally unstable (people who can't take care of themselves because of accidents and what not, brain damage or something). My aunt and her best friend take care of these types of people and my grandmother use to (They call the people to be taken care of clients). With my family connections, getting a job in this field probably won't be as hard as it usually would.

Chaos