S1m0nK

What do you work with?

4 hours ago, PastelKitty said:

I'm in highschool at the moment, so no job. I'll be old enough for a part time job at the end of this month though. My family is actually looking for a place in Florida though, so I hope there are some good jobs down where I'm moving to. My family doesn't earn much money, so I'm looking to help out a little bit. 

A dream job though would probably be somewhere in the performing arts (but who doesn't want that?) or a motorcycle mechanic. I also was thinking that if those don't fit to my liking I'll go for a police officer. Why not right?

Sounds great, Yeah a mechanic Cars/Mc is really fun!

Well yeah but police officer's have kinda bad of a payment for risking their own life, but sure if it's a dream it is and hopefully there will be a higher pay on Police Officer's all over the world :)

4 hours ago, RiptogateGaming said:

i work with semi trucks 

on flat beds

duble drop

and step deck

more hard then dry box

You drive or are you loading them?

25 minutes ago, TurtkleTay said:

Well, I'm in high school, so I don't have a job. I plan on starting work at a store within the next month. As for a career, I'm not sure what I want to do. I've been told by many people that law school is something that I should look into because I have an outgoing and independent mindset. As well as a strong opinionated heart. I believe in doing what is right and fighting battles needed to be fought because you learn something from every war. Anyways, I've also been told I should become one of the people who go to inspect the houses that take care of people who are mentally unstable (people who can't take care of themselves because of accidents and what not, brain damage or something). My aunt and her best friend take care of these types of people and my grandmother use to (They call the people to be taken care of clients). With my family connections, getting a job in this field probably won't be as hard as it usually would.

Yeah! Do whatever fits you'r mind!

Nothing is impossible, you want it you get it 

3 hours ago, TurtkleTay said:

Well, I'm in high school, so I don't have a job. I plan on starting work at a store within the next month. As for a career, I'm not sure what I want to do. I've been told by many people that law school is something that I should look into because I have an outgoing and independent mindset. As well as a strong opinionated heart. I believe in doing what is right and fighting battles needed to be fought because you learn something from every war. Anyways, I've also been told I should become one of the people who go to inspect the houses that take care of people who are mentally unstable (people who can't take care of themselves because of accidents and what not, brain damage or something). My aunt and her best friend take care of these types of people and my grandmother use to (They call the people to be taken care of clients). With my family connections, getting a job in this field probably won't be as hard as it usually would.

im in school 13 year old and i work in other then school stuff and not work at home that your parents asks you to do but real work XD

On 10/7/2016 at 7:10 PM, S1m0nK said:

Sounds great, Yeah a mechanic Cars/Mc is really fun!

Well yeah but police officer's have kinda bad of a payment for risking their own life, but sure if it's a dream it is and hopefully there will be a higher pay on Police Officer's all over the world :)

Yeah, that's the thing though, I really like helping people, but i don't want to go into the medical field. Most likely that'll be my last resort though.