Beared

Beared's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Beared - Edit Reason: needed more deatale

Steam Name(s): some kid idk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117767257

Admin that banned you: Console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): PermaBan

Why should you be unbanned?

Dude i was useing a vpn didnt even join the sever while useing it and got perma banned for no reason this is a huge mistake i can give the vpn i used (Proton Vpn) Please Unbann me

Edited by Beared
needed more deatale

You joined the server on an alt while you were banned to ask to be unbanned from the server, therefore you were ban evading.

You have also been muted many times for toxicity and racism, therefore I think the ban should stay.

1005999414_gottagogetit.gif.a2de9cc86da5e06e41c694b58172bd3d.gif100dubs.gif.b8352980bf3886a97bcc32990ad38a10.gif

gonna need this puppy real quick

1 hour ago, super cool scientist dude said:

You joined the server on an alt while you were banned to ask to be unbanned from the server, therefore you were ban evading.

You have also been muted many times for toxicity and racism, therefore I think the ban should stay.

also i leaved the sever asap when i realsed i was ban evading i didnt know half way throgh

Yeah, I think you understand the issue here - ban was because you used a VPN and came in on an IP that was previously banned.

VPNs aren't supported on GFL, and if you connect with a VPN, you run the risk of this happening again. Please turn it off before connecting to the server. I unbanned you.