Bloopers

Bloopers' Introduction

Posted  Edited by Bloopers

Hey guys! I'm a fairly new player to this community and I'm starting to love it already! A few of you may know me, but I try to be as withdrawn as possible 😛. Sadly, you won't catch me on Discord because I simply do not have a Discord account.

I do not have a mic nor do I type, so if you'd like to talk to me, feel free to add me on Steam; I'm always looking to make new friends! I'm 27 years old and currently in between jobs. I live in Chicago and I'm living the life with my beagle, Hazel. I don't have a car either, so I have my girlfriend drive me from place to place; you may have seen her on the server before, her name is SPACEBABE.

In my free time, I mostly go to furry meetups since it is one of my many interests, as well as gaming. I've been playing GMod for about 10 years and I really enjoy all the memories I've made with all of the interesting people in this game, especially GFL! I'm really hoping to become more active and possible apply for staff. I see a lot of the staff members are very well-trained and good at their job! I aspire to be as good a staff member as most of the current ones on GFL! The flawless attempts at making the server a better place are uncanny. I have yet to find such level-headed and mentally stable staff anywhere else.

If there's anything that I didn't touch on in this introduction that you'd like to know, feel free to shoot me a DM!

Edited by Bloopers

Yo invite me to those furry meetups plsthxtyezpz
Also
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On 8/24/2020 at 1:09 AM, Bloopers said:

I'm a fairly new player to this community

6FB3E50D-3567-4A14-83E8-0EB7FD7AD57C.jpeg.a3db9ec52a8445009fcc394603510290.jpeg

????????????????????????)?????????)$$!!?!!!???????