Malo

Malo's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Malo - Edit Reason: Forgot I used the name Ideal a while ago

Steam Name(s): Church (used to be Ideal)

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:99069037

Admin that banned you: Console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Perma Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for having a duplicate account instantly by the console as I joined the server, I don't really know why because I've only went on gfl's gmod prop hunt or TTT servers about a year ago (I don't remember which but it was one or the other) I don't share an acc, I don't have an alt I play community servers on, However I do have a brother that plays from the same IP so that's my best guess on why I was banned.

Edited by Malo
Forgot I used the name Ideal a while ago

Are you on a VPN? Because your ip has been banned 2 other times. The original was for aimbotting, the second account tried to join surf with that ip and was banned. You then tried to join on same ip and was banned as well for "dupe account". jjjWaqWe

Just now, Dini said:

Are you on a VPN? Because your ip has been banned 2 other times. The original was for aimbotting, the second account tried to join surf with that ip and was banned. You then tried to join on same ip and was banned as well for "dupe account". jjjWaqWe

No, I'm not on a VPN so I can't really explain that, is it possible someone used a VPN and got my IP? is that a thing that can happen?

Unbanned. Your IP seems to have changed since your registration on the forums, and the timeline does make sense. There is a possibility you just got incredibly unlucky and assigned the banned IP. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)