_Rocket_

Roasting Time

59 minutes ago, _Rocket_ said:

Reme, you are one of the chillest people I know. You hardly take anything seriously. Even if you and I went to a funeral, you'd show up blowing on a kazoo while dancing to Pharrell Williams' song Happy. 

You're so chill, you'd probably find someone dead on the street and compliment their choice of clothing.

I could be dangling on a cliff about to fall, calling for you to help me. And you'd throw a rock at me so we can play a game of catch.

Woah this is actually very correct 

18 minutes ago, FordoGreenman said:

Murder me. Since you don't know me well - feel free to assume; or even use my image (pictured here on the forum as my avatar)

Damn your beard has more hair than all the combined pubic hair of the GFL community.

That was more a roast of GFL than you hahaha. Now it's your turn.

All I can say is, you look like a discount Smooth McGroove. Except instead of a black cat, you own 2 wolves and a bear. You've probably cut down more trees than strands of hair on your beard. Your baldness is the only reason why dogs don't howl at you when you walk by. And lastly? You look like a genocidal lumberjack, you up to killing a few people with me soon?

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

20 hours ago, TheThirdReaper said:

Sure why not

You know what? I can't think of anything to roast you on. And everyone has something they can be roasted about. That means you're hiding something.

You probably own a daycare center. Every kid who is enrolled must put on a target and line up in front of the shooting range in the basement. Every kid who survives gets a free lollipop 🍭

You probably own a Hitman business with a high turnover rate.

Your GFL reputation probably matches your kill count. Kills of which are not yet confirmed...

You probably have enough bullet casings to build a small fort for all the daycare kids with lollipops.

Your gun probably has its own myspace and brags about all of its kills it has clocked in at its old age.

You probably have your own myspace bragging about your guns myspace.

Gun brands probably offer you sponsors daily.

You probably hire kids with lollipops to work in your Hitman business... That explains the high turnover rate.

5 minutes ago, Auralanity said:

Give me your best spark. 

Your texts are really colorful you know. You add diversity to your text and it gives personality.

I wonder how you pick your colors. I wonder if it's based off your mood.

I wonder how you would respond to someone if you were hungry.

"Hey could you help me figure out why this server is lagging? I've been trying to fix it all day"

I am extremely hungry. I tried to go to burger king but they said they were out of BBQ sauce. I want a rodeo burger but they can't make it.

Or how about someone messages you one day when you just got done with a heated argument?

"Hey qt pie, how r u ♥️"

The FUCK did you just say to me you little SHIT?! I'll have you know I'm level 89 on FORTNITE!

How about when you just got done flirting with your partner?

"Auralanity I have a serious concern I need to address to you. Do you have time to talk?"

UwU cutie we can do a lot more than just talk hehehe ♥️

6 hours ago, TheJitFace said:

do it

Your forum responses are always so short, you know?

I mean don't get me wrong, having a short response isn't bad. I mean some people got mad with my long forum posts when I first joined GFL. But you take it to a whole new level.

Roy could construct a huge announcement for your promotion to GFL Executive Director, alongside @Nick. All the staff members will pitch in and this huge event will be set up for you. And the end of the announcement would say this

Due to these reasons, we want to welcome Jit to the executive team. He will be an astounding leader for the GFL community. He has done so much for us all, and I strongly believe he has earned his rightful place at the top spot. Welcome to the crew, buddy. We're counting on you!

Jit:

IMG_20200826_145010.thumb.png.26b8b555663e64ac6b8511ed690a00b2.png

7 hours ago, _Rocket_ said:

Coward? With your avatar the only thing I'm scared to confront is your art portfolio.

Or maybe you got someone else to draw it for you? It couldn't have been a friend, it would take courage to go up and ask a friend to make your avatar. It can't be a professional because *come on*, a professional would use your avatar as toilet paper. Actually hell, a professional would stop halfway through wiping, toss the roll, and start using a rag instead! No, you probably got someone cheap. In that case, I'm too coward to ask if you got the money from your parents wallet or from your Junior High's donation box.

DAMN

Lmao this made me laugh thanks

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

11 minutes ago, Joe with the numbers said:

DAMN

Lmao this made me laugh thanks

I'm really glad it did 😸

Honestly I thought I have been making a total fool of myself all day. Though tbh I'm having fun, so I can care less. Everyone was gonna find out I'm a total idiot eventually haha.

1 hour ago, _Rocket_ said:

Your forum responses are always so short, you know?

I mean don't get me wrong, having a short response isn't bad. I mean some people got mad with my long forum posts when I first joined GFL. But you take it to a whole new level.

Roy could construct a huge announcement for your promotion to GFL Executive Director, alongside @Nick. All the staff members will pitch in and this huge event will be set up for you. And the end of the announcement would say this

Due to these reasons, we want to welcome Jit to the executive team. He will be an astounding leader for the GFL community. He has done so much for us all, and I strongly believe he has earned his rightful place at the top spot. Welcome to the crew, buddy. We're counting on you!

Jit:

IMG_20200826_145010.thumb.png.26b8b555663e64ac6b8511ed690a00b2.png

lmfao thats true sometimes. When Roy made the announcement for me getting manager, I wrote a somewhat long post. 

jitticus

• 3 weeks later...