Dale Gribble.

Anyone

i was wondering since there is a lot of former admins and others who were way back on this site, my question is how did you know about this whole site and players and whatever, when i was introduce to gaming site i was on another breach server named rn scp. after it went down or the owner quit i joined this i didnt what to do, i got some warns here then there but after a couple months i came back everyday. from year to day to week i come on here and play everyday i made new friends on this site and i just wonder how did you get introduce to the community?

I was randomly joining TTT servers back in 2016 and one I joined happened to be MC 24/7. I didn't have the CS:S textures then so I liked MC maps. I found the site first when I applied for member, and I didn't use it that much until I applied for Breach admin, when the admins said they wanted to see forum activity. So I started being active in the forums and joined the discords, which I guess is when I was introduced to the actual community and not the randoms on Breach and TTT.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

I was basically server hopping around every gamemode in GMod back in early 2016. I stumbled upon GFL's Zombie Survival server and I kinda just stuck to it since.

harid_banner.thumb.png.a2c3417f65254627947ee30d83c3f2d1.png

I make Forza related pictures.

ec85f122-b2e6-47e5-8595-f3c0386a2fec.thumb.jpg.1bd32b01001e971abc6d7f9f437a4fac.jpgb5b694c4-4d0e-44ae-bc91-b3e45c189864.thumb.jpg.44385542bbc8cf92c15871c4539acbe3.jpg

ScreenShot_17-05-29_11-17-42-000.jpg

Bit of a long story tbh, but here goes

Back in 2017, I decided to test a bunch of gamemodes on GMod because I just got the game. One of them was HnS, but I mained TTT on CG (before I knew it was toxic). Then, I was a detective and I got shot by someone, so I killed him, but a moderator shot me and I killed him and 2 of his friends, causing him to get salty and instantly ban me for 4 days. My appeal was handled poorly (took 31 days to even get a verdict with a few trolls here and there), but eventually I got unbanned, but I had had enough. About 10 months later, I came back and I was still getting autoslain so I could never play, so I decided, "I'm done with the server, let's see if other GMod servers are up."

In August 2018 (what I consider my starting point of HnS), I came on and was a noob, leech, tryhard, you name it, just not a rulebreaker and I eventually started staying on and getting to know more people. People like @TheRealViper3, @Losper906, @Tekashi, and @Mcflurry were some of my earliest friends and they kept me on the server. Then, I started to learn how to get better at the game while still playing casually and enjoying myself, so I decided to be more active in the community since it seemed friendly. I would end up meeting so many cool people here, and this is the story of where I am now :)

-Brotherwolf

2 minutes ago, Dale Gribble. said:

then why didnt you leave after you got banned, even though you waited 31 days would you play other gmod server?

Because I was in sixth grade at the time, I was dumb af

No, I played Town of Salem at that time before I got accepted, but I was gone already when I got unbanned, I was tired of waiting and it didn't mean much to me

-Brotherwolf

Posted  Edited by TheJitFace

Purge Early 2016. When Zebra was a brand new manager. 

It was really fun back then, but now I don't play on any of the servers and I don't comment on the forums as much. I would prefer to go back to 2016 GFL because this community has changed a lot and personally it isn't as fun as before. Everything is too serious now and the guys from before are gone now. 

Edited by TheJitFace

jitticus

Posted  Edited by Kaitsedd

I discovered GFL Servers when I got interest into SCP. I looked up if their was games about it, and saw that there was a gamemode on Gmod called Breach. Decided to try all of the servers, and found my favorite server.

Edited by Kaitsedd

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓭

Qualified gamer and professional moron

Admin on Breach (loony bin)

Achievements

Was bored one day while being stationed in Great Lakes and was browsing through prophunt servers on GMod. Played on there for a while and had a great amount of fun and just kept coming back

Actually, i used to game a lot as a kid, but later life happened and didn't have time for video games, now 10 years later i picked up Witcher novels to read and i loved the story so much that i decided to play all Witcher games - so that rekindled my love for video games

When I was a child... I was hopping through server after server after server after server but never found anything till now.

After stop playing Garry mods and started playing Overwatch I kinda missed playing Garry mods, Not playing Garrys mod for the pass 4 years really made me miss it more 

Once I found GFL on TTT I never knew it could be more fun then it was 4 years ago, never imagine myself becoming a Server admin for that server!

buzz_lightyear.png

Achievements