ScungaOOO

KingNcboss's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 501st ARF 2LT ScungaOOO

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138713752

Reason: MRDM

Admin: Junie

Why this should be revoked:

i understand i'm not the most responsible guy as you can see. we were a group of 8 people 9 including me, and they all enclosed me in and i pulled out my RPG as a joke, then put it away and they all told me do it and everyone consented, even me, and i blew us all up. Junie did well took it seriously. I didn't say it was all right about me killing all of them i said we were all just having fun that is it, i accept my punishment and wish to keep on playing the server.

sugncanugcassucngasucnsaucncsuasncsuancsaucnsaucsnasucsnascusnauscnauscnasncuasncuasncuanccs

c                                                                                                                                                                                                     c u                                                                                                 ScungaOOO                                                                                   u

n                                                                                                                                                                                                     n

g                                                                                                                                                                                                     g

ancusngasguasgscsacsaugsngusancsaugscasugnsacugnsagusncauscnsagusagncsuagsnacsuagnascuasgna

Achievements

+1 I think anything more than a warning unfair. The consent rule is a very loose rule, Ive checked the rules in game and in discord and It makes no mention of this rule, or how it works. Although I understand you do not want people running around MRDMing and yelling consent,  this rule needs to be better defined or at least people should be warned first. 

+1 this was unfair. even though i wasnt there for the ban i heard from troopers there that they all consented. he should have been warned not intsa banned.

Please note that members are not allowed to comment on things like ban/mute appeals and applications.

In the mean time, @Junie would you like to do diligence here?

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

Right so on the server there is no 'consent rule' protecting people from killing eachother.  MRDM is MRDM even with 'consent' and is punished accordingly. I feel like as a 2nd LT and part of ARF you should have known that mass killing 8+ people would have gotten you in trouble. Personally I would deny this appeal as event with the other pushing you to do so (they are in the wrong aswell) you should know that its not okay.  (Before banning you I had confirmation from both Senior Admins as well as the Server Manager. )

Posted  Edited by KingNcboss - Edit Reason: its no longer a valid reason

for the consent part of it, it should be clarified that it does not protect against what i did. it was wrong yes but, i think the consent rule should be set more in stone because why have the "consent rule" if it doesn't protect against kills.

In which they have as of this edit

Edited by KingNcboss
its no longer a valid reason

sugncanugcassucngasucnsaucncsuasncsuancsaucnsaucsnasucsnascusnauscnauscnasncuasncuasncuanccs

c                                                                                                                                                                                                     c u                                                                                                 ScungaOOO                                                                                   u

n                                                                                                                                                                                                     n

g                                                                                                                                                                                                     g

ancusngasguasgscsacsaugsngusancsaugscasugnsacugnsagusncauscnsagusagncsuagsnacsuagnascuasgna

Achievements