Kelton

Kelton's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Kelton

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90153899

Admin that banned you: Console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Global Ban I believe

Why should you be unbanned?

Hey I'm Kelton, I was going to connect to your new TTT server and I saw i was banned, I was confused and later talked to "Salad" the Team Leader who was on at the time. They said that it was probably due to a VPN, I believe they are correct, considering I don't remember playing on your csgo servers and doing anything malicious and the ban says duplicate account and I don't own another csgo account, so I think that is what the ban was for unfortunately. I would love to play on your TTT server so please let me know what I can do to help get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance,

Kelton

1144769111_BanPicture.JPG.0e0aa78df117c51dfbf1a9b4f15485cb.JPG

Hi there. It's not a VPN, although the initial ban for this IP address was two years ago. I see that you have a different IP now, but both your current IP and that old one that you got banned for are AT&T and in the same city. So, do you have any idea of how this could've happened? Did you share the same Wi-Fi with someone a couple of years back who could have been banned for hacking? Or does your IP address just change quite a bit? 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

Upon further review and talking to some of the HG leadership, I feel satisfied that you're not the person that initially got banned. So, unbanned. Thanks! 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)