Vanya

Event #195 -- "EFF EFF BEE SIX"

Posted  Edited by Vanya

Event Overview:

Hello everyone! For this week we'll be tackling everyone's favorite map type, Final Fantasy maps.

Now I know what you're gonna say, "there's lazers everywhere and only like one or two people are gonna win every map, I won't join for that!", and while that is true, two of the three maps we're gonna be playing this week have sets of lazers that are pretty easy in that you can take your time before going into them or that the bosses will die so fast there won't be that many of them! Which means teamwins of more than 20 people are very much possible and have been seen before in this and many other servers! (Except for Westersand v6)

For this event we'll be playing:

Notice I:
  • If you're having issues downloading these maps in-game, download them from this thread and install following these instructions:
    • Download by clicking the green sentence.
    • Extract .bsp file in your maps folder, commonly located in: C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Counter-Strike Source/cstrike/download

Time for the event:

• Saturday August 29th @ 5pm CDT
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
PLEASE REFER TO THE TIME LISTED IN THE STEAM GROUP AS THE ABSOLUTE TIME AT WHICH THE EVENT STARTS!
Notice II:

Special Kickers:

• None for this event

VIP Rewards:

• Winners of any one map will receive one week of V.I.P.
  • Winners of two or all three maps will receive two weeks of V.I.P.
Rules:
  • This event should be a bit tryhard, please avoid spamming the voicechat.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • Every map will be played for about 120 minutes.
Leaders:
  • I will attend this one.
See you this weekend, and good luck!
Edited by Vanya