( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Fine

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:97829832

Banned by:

ElisAlt

Ban reason:

"massing with discombobs"

Why you should be unbanned:

I called out my discombobs in chat, which I thought would be enough justification to throw them. I guess that calling them out in chat isn't acceptable? I've never been banned for this stuff before, so I had no idea. It was all 100% my fault and my misinterpretation of the rules, so I could understand not getting unbanned. However, I feel like this was a misunderstanding, and that's why I feel like I should be unbanned. I won't be able to check this thread much longer tonight and will have to wait til late tommorrow, but thank you in advance for looking at this!

MJstevens likes this  Like this

No, motd clearly states that as ino, you are not allowed to throw nades, on allowed place is the T room seeing how it can only effect someone who is a T inside there. You failed to realize this and I will check sourcebans before I make my decision.

Looking back at logs, seeing how you clearly thought it was ok to throw a discombob in the nether when its full of players, I have decided to keep the ban. I will notify @Violator to see if he wants to change it at all, i.e. shorten or unban. But as for my decision, I feel like the ban is justified.