whir77

whir77's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by whir77

Steam Name(s): Whir77

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26310109

Admin that banned you: the_hydralisk

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): gag

Why should you be unbanned?

the_hydralisk gagged me for 1 hour, he gave no warning, neither in the written chat nor the voice chat; he gagged me for making the joke that an rdm round is a round where everyone decides to have a deathmatch. I didn't sanction any random death matches, I made a joke about it. I have no warnings for talking about "RDM rounds".

When I told the_hydralisk that giving me 1 hour of a gag was extreme, he told me that I should go on the forum and discuss it. He cited that I deserved a 1 hour gag because I had gags from 15 and 30 minutes in the past. I explained to the_hydralisk that those gags were months ago, and that the 30 minute gag was the admin mishearing what I had said when I had a bad mic, Roger Gunshot thought I said the f-gay slur. Roger Gunshot removed the 30 minute gag, I don't know if  you have the tools to see that. 

The 1 hour gag is totally undeserved. I would really appreciate it if you would remove it.

the_hydralisk gagged You (1 hour) (RDM round aren't real, you know the rules)
Whir77: I'm joking 😄
[ROTIART] the_hydralisk: Doesn't matter
(DETECTIVE) Whir77: Can I be ungagged Pwease :P
[ROTIART] the_hydralisk: idiot noobs follow it, enjoy the gag
Whir77: can I be ungagged Pwease :)
Whir77: 😘
Whir77: I need to be ungagged Hydralisk
(DETECTIVE) Whir77: I'm going crazy!
Whir77: I;m going crazy
[ROTIART] the_hydralisk: no you don't whir. RDM round shit is not tolerated, you've been gagged more than enough times to know how this works
*DEAD* Whir77: C'mon you gave me an hour 😘
*DEAD* Whir77: you gagged me for an hour Hydralisk
[ROTIART] the_hydralisk: Yes Whir. You have multiple previous gags @ 15 and 30 min
[ROTIART] the_hydralisk: Just look at your comms history dude
Whir77: That was a long time ago too
Whir77: Could you ungag me please
*DEAD* Whir77: The gag for an hour isn't right
[ROTIART] the_hydralisk: Whir it is right. If you want to appeal it you can do so on the forums
Whir77: also
Whir77: that last 30 minute one was a mistake by the admin
Whir77: he removed it because he thought he heard me say the f- word
the_hydralisk to You: if you want to appeal it, your recourse is the forums where your full comms history will be taken into account.

image.png

Edited by whir77

Posted  Edited by Jinzu

Your gag seems justified. Gags that are over a year old are discounted however, your previous gags were within a span of a year.

Edited by Jinzu

Achievements

We have had MANY issues with RDM rounds as of late, and quite frankly, we're tired of it, even if it is a "joke". That being said, I am going to deny this appeal. For the future, don't call RDM rounds for any reason.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

5 minutes ago, Roger Gunshot said:

We have had MANY issues with RDM rounds as of late, and quite frankly, we're tired of it, even if it is a "joke". That being said, I am going to deny this appeal. For the future, don't call RDM rounds for any reason.

Alright, thank you Roger Gunshot. And let it be known, I wasn't gagged for calling an RDM round, I was gagged for joking about their existence.