Birgus

Unfair ban (sorry for the rdm)

Name: Birgus

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:105658765

Banned by: (I have no idea. When i try to log in, it just says that im banned. It doesn't say who did it)

Ban reason: constant rdm/ previous bans

Why you should be unbanned: I don't remember getting previously banned on this server. As far as i'm aware, this was my 1st ban. So, why is it permanent? 

P.S I'm sorry for rdming constantly. When I 1st joined this server, i rdmed a lot. At 1st i didn't care if i got banned on this server or not. But i started playing more and started to really like this server. The people here are nice people and really fun to talk to. The rules were really lenient and fair and so were the staff. I really miss playing on this server and I deeply regret rdming. 

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:105658765&advType=steamid

In future use Sourcebans to find why you have been banned. It'll help everyone out a lot and give you some extra insight into why you have been banned.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

This is your second ban.  Here are screenshots from your first ban:

p2szR43.jpg

BmB6vZk.jpg

2r8BtyU.jpg

Pretty solid proof.  You were lying that day and players were forgiving you until I was on so I am not sure how we can take your word here.

I would really like it if Server Admins took screenshots or demos so that I could easily tell more about your most recent ban; however, your past ban does give me some insight and gives me reason to believe this Server Admin saw something very similar before pursuing the ban.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Btw you got banned by @gamrpown

tagging him cuz nobody has tagged him yet.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

You are lying.  You left.

25 minutes ago, Birgus said:

Also, why did u ban me for rdm and leave? I served the slays.

8 minutes ago, Birgus said:

IK Mad, i always wait for my slay round to end before leaving.

You did not.

365nPWd.jpg

6 minutes ago, Birgus said:

IK Mad, i always wait for my slay round to end before leaving.

2 minutes ago, Joshy said:

You are lying.  You left.

You did not.

365nPWd.jpg

This is not a good sign for your story, least be honest with us man, we take the truth alot better and let's us assess on weither we reduce ban times or not

Achievements

Just now, Birgus said:

I left before you put the slay. I would of took the slay if u applied it to me whilst i was on the server.

You should have known you were getting a slay, rdming is rdming you shoulda waited 

Achievements

1 minute ago, The_Mad_Hatter said:

You should have known you were getting a slay, rdming is rdming you shoulda waited 

Can we even issue slays if the player leaves?  I am not sure, but I wouldn't have anyways.  I'm troubled by the blatant lies when there is such strong evidence.  You can even tell by the name that mischief was intended (riggen in backwards), the 3rd picture actually shows that round 1 was current so I didn't wait until a following round...  if you look at the timer, I acted on this very quickly (bottom left).  You were also lying to the players the RDM report and they were forgiving you thinking that you were a T.

Hatter is correct that we normally issue 1 day bans for consistent RDM, but I want to see what @gamrpown has to say to understand the severity of the consistent RDM or if he had meant for mass / attempted mass.  I just jumped in here because you were acting like you had been perfect and shiny before this event, but you did have a previous ban for which I was involved in and I wanted to clarify on that.  Even with that... given all of these lies... I'm really not sure how to act on this.  It's not a perm. ban, but a 1 week ban (sometimes we issue the ban and change the settings later which is why you saw perm first).

Posted  Edited by Birgus

Yes, you can issue slays on a person who left. U just have to use their Steam ID. I heard admins talking about this on a different server

And i'm not acting like i was perfect and shiny before this event. You can see in my post that i admitted rdming alot.

Edited by Birgus

I didn't issue slay by steamID.  Takes too much work while RDM report is open.  You are just straight lying and this makes me very sad; we'll have to keep this in mind if you submit any future reports.  Anyhoo: Since consistent RDM is suppose to be one day, we'll reduce to one day; however, if @gamrpown hops on and tells us that he meant for mass or attempted mass and has evidence (he can send me a PM)... then it's going back to one week.  Thanks.  Problem solved and locked.