mkmill

ban appeal for 1312414

Posted  Edited by mkmill - Edit Reason: had to put personal information for my appeal.

Steam Name(s): 1312414

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lj234/

Admin that banned you: unknown 

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): wall hacks?

Why should you be unbanned?

You banned me with no evidence, velocity started complaining when i didn't  kill him, then started accusing me of cheating. It was another kid that shot him threw the wall and ig he thought it was me. I understand that it looked vary sus because i am level 0 on a new account, but i made the account to troll with friends and act like a bot but I continued to play on it. You can even look at the replays and spec me, the only sus thing i did was shoot a kid threw the wall after i seen him fly past me when playing scouts. The ace i hit was not even close to evidence of walling. I have been playing mg for years, I already could predict that they would be there because its a super common spot. If you want you can even look at my inputs if you want to go that deep about it. I promise you i had no cheats running at all. I would also like to say that it was kinda obvious that i was an experienced player just by my movement and cross hair placement. Another thing that i would like to say is all my shots slowed down or stopped on enemy's before i shot, concluding that i am not using any type of aim cheats. I also missed my shots many times. I think you should watch the replay of me playing, then decide if you want to accept my appeal or not. I hope you can unban me because i actually enjoy being on your servers but its up to you guys. (sorry for not making a proper appeal i cant find where to make one)

Edited by mkmill
had to put personal information for my appeal.

You traced out multiple afk people through the wall. I wasnt the one you killed, you killed @n3rd. Another player shot me through the ground of the floor because my model showed through and we talked about and laughed. I killed myself at the start of the round so that i could further examine your gameplay. Youre playing on an alt account and were tracing people through walls. what do you think we expect? Why play on an alt anyway? especially if youre a well known or active member? You can send me messages all day saying how you like me and have "Held back from posting on the forums about me before" that still doesnt change the fact that you were cheating on an alt account in a minigames server.

can i see the clips of me "tracing people threw the walls". This is so stupid because i was not cheating this just sounds like a bunch of bs. I did the same things on my main but never had a problem. I feel like you are saying i was cheating just because of the alt lvl 0 account. We can just close the appeal because im done arguing. I swear to god i was not cheating. The only cheat i have on my pc is a outdated optimizer that crashes my game.  Thanks for your time tho, goodnight.