Fetus

Fetus's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Stinky Patel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71898218

Admin that banned you: Cola Can Fan

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was permanently banned from the server for no apparent reason besides the ban saying that I was repeatedly breaking the rules and have 26 mutes . I didnt do any rule breaking activity on the server nor did i get muted recently besides an admin giving me a 5 minute mute for not understanding that the noise in the background of my mic was my bird squawking and that i cannot control it and the mute was later reversed upon explanation. I didnt break any server rule that im aware of the time of my ban besides the reason that i have many mutes but even then i was told by admins that me getting muted again would be met with a permanent mute, not ban. Again, I dont know of any rule breaking activity that i did before I was banned from the server.

Posted  Edited by ColaCanFan

Your next punishment was going to be a perma anyways, and then you DM'd me a picture of a guy's dick in a hot dog bun. 26 commbans is kind of inexcusable, and you had many opportunities to reform yourself in the past. 

Edited by ColaCanFan

Discord: ColaCanFan#7378

Steam: ColaCanFan STEAM_0:1:454912980

Discord Mod/Server Admin (CSGO)

11 minutes ago, ColaCanFan said:

Your next punishment was going to be a perma anyways, and then you DM'd me a picture of a guy's dick in a hot dog bun. 26 commbans is kind of inexcusable, and you had many opportunities to reform yourself in the past. -1

So its ok to perma ban for no one reason since its inevitable according to you?

1 hour ago, Fetus said:

So its ok to perma ban for no one reason since its inevitable according to you?

No, what I'm saying is that what you sent me put you over the edge.

Discord: ColaCanFan#7378

Steam: ColaCanFan STEAM_0:1:454912980

Discord Mod/Server Admin (CSGO)

I am trying to turn myself around believe it or not. Ive been trying to round my edges off and im not spewing racism or what an admin believes is racism anymore and im trying to be more cooperative especially after being told my next infraction would be met with a perma mute.

Denied. You sent obscene images to a minor, which is illegal in most jurisdictions. You also messaged me the other day on Discord and acted like a complete jackass. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)