fatamerican1476

fatamerican1476's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): lemongi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30123364

Admin that banned you: Jesse Is Jiving

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 1 week ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I got banned for targetting. I KOS'd the same player 2 rounds in a row. The player was innocent, and it was percieved as targetting/false KOS. But thing is, I was a traitor. Both rounds. And AFAIK you can false KOS as a traitor. 

As soon as I typed "but im a traitor", 1 week ban. The player claimed I was harassing him, and Jesse went along with it, since she saw the 2 KOS. No proof, no logs, no nothing. Just a rushed decision.

Howdy, I'd like you to know that I do have video proof that you KOSed the targeted player (fgsandro) more than 2 rounds in a row. You were false KOSing them consistently, apparently up to 7 times (though I wasn't on for most of them, I saw all that I needed to see). Your actions were obviously causing distress to the targeted player. Even after several verbal warnings from me, you persisted. I do not believe that your ban should be lessened.

I will be back later today when I can post the video proof

RosaSignature1.thumb.png.b6809595ab04786c0ec6f011b9d1f862.png

Posted  Edited by Jesse Is Jiving

Here we can see you KOSed Sandro 3 rounds in a row (after doing it another few times before I could get this recording)

Edited by Jesse Is Jiving

RosaSignature1.thumb.png.b6809595ab04786c0ec6f011b9d1f862.png

After reviewing the video provided I am going to deny this appeal. You were calling a KOS on one member in particular for no reason, regardless of whether you were a T or not. You were singling him out above everyone else, and that is one of the definitions of targeting. 

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity