Shotta

Shotta's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Shotta

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:531463038

Admin that banned you: No idea.

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 4 Day Ban

Why should your punishment be revoked?

image.png.a1dc61e811e99ac7e68a936f4b7f5fe8.png

No idea why i was banned, all these three reasons were littearly false, i wasnt toxic, nor racist, nor harassed anyone, check the logs of the server from the morning, and you will see that i harassed nobody.

So instead of banning people that were harassing me, and the people that were RDM'ing, you just close my report and ban me instead, great job, the server's moderation is a good example of incompetence, and lack of things to ban people.

Posted  Edited by Misery - Edit Reason: Added the part regarding senior admins

Your ban was invoked due to incidents that had taken place 14:30 (GMT+1) on the 30th of August. Console bans are not done by trials, instead they are done of people of higher position. Your ban was invoked upon you by Waylon Smithers, who also dealt with the report issued on you. The the nature of ban appeals, are that they are dealt with by server managers(and senior admins to which we have none currently). Please be patient and await one to deal with it. I will now ping them, so they are notified of your ban appeal. @Waylon Smithers @Yogpod

Edited by Misery
Added the part regarding senior admins

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

On the date Misery mentioned, you repeated to insult and harass 'ForgeKid <3.'

You insulted his nationality and said you'd RDM him every round.

I won't disclose who reported you for their sake because as you've already shown, you can't act mature.

You always claim people target you and harass you. This is not an excuse for your actions. 

Perhaps you should evaluate yourself.

I'll let you reply once before closing the appeal.

Achievements