Kettermelon

Hai

Hai, m'name is Kettemelon, or more recently Klink but im best known as Ketter. I am a 16 yo male child living in a smol (if you can call it that) town all the way in the good ol' Golden State of California. I have been playing games since I was 5 and have used the same mac ever since. Yes i was/am a mac gamer, was because i got a new computer recently that can handle all the stuff my mac cannot. I started my gaming career with Minecraft way back when, and eventually moved on the FPS games of Roblox, as bad as they where. For the next few years i saved up and bought myself an Xbox, becoming a console gamer for bit until moving back to PC. 

I dont have any plans for my future but im hoping one day to learn how to code and maybe become a Dev for TTT Rot, unfortunately its gonna have to wait awhile cuz high school and getting job come first. Im usually on all day if yall wanna hang but am shy boi and dont like using my mic all that much, and if I do use it with you around, it means I love you enough to not be shy boi. Surprisingly im not a social person despite my online persona. 

I dont have much hobbies other than harassing my chonky cat and playing games. I also dont watch TV all that much, although I will watch whatever my Mother watches because ngl, The Real Housewives is kind of entertaining at times, but other than that, most of my time is spent in some sort of online world whether it be on Console or on PC.

I am by no means new here, and have been around for awhile(heh i joined on my 15th birthday, so this community was probably the best present ive ever gotten). But i decided i like this place enough to stick around for a bit longer and to officially introduce myself to GFL 😄

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

7 hours ago, Lemillion said:

When You gonna teach me prop hunt??? >:0

now you see, i have secretly transferred all of my prop hunt skills to you, therefore, you already know how to play

that and im too lazy 🙃

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements