josh2226

josh2226's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Josh

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:49792585

Banned by: Kettermelon

Ban Reason: Ghosting

Why should you be unbanned

I sincerely do not understand what had happened. I was playing and then suddenly I was banned. I was not ghosting. I don't even try to talk once I get killed. I have been playing on this server for two days now and was really enjoying it until this happened. Can my ban be overturned? I did not provide any information to anyone in game or outside of. 

1. Name refers to in-game name, or your Steam name, which would be Porter2226
2. Ghosting is relaying information outside of the game, and in this case you told your friend TheSavageBull that Juicy was a T after they killed you

268632807_GarrysMod(x64)9_7_20206_52_21PM(2).png.877ed9d61cc0b25b4e47c3adf1b7c3e6.png

The  first one is Savage claiming he watched Juicy kill you while the death scene shows otherwise, Savage being on the other side of the map without anyway of being able to see you, and  the second vid is proving you n Savage are friends ( i forgot to ss that part so i searched up your steamID and went to your profile)

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

He's honestly a dick who will do anything to cause me trouble. Wouldn't be the first time he got me banned from a server I enjoyed. If I have to accept the ban I will but I wouldn't tell him anything. He was RDMing people the entire time he was playing. Check the other reports against him. He killed at least 4 innocents and 1 terrorist within 15 minutes or so.

Posted  Edited by BraeLyn2212

Yeah, given the evidence I’m gonna let the ban remain. For future reference, playing on our server is fine with friends however, you can’t share information from in game to your friends via steam, discord or any other outside communication. 

Thanks for appealing

Edited by BraeLyn2212

Best wishes,

GayLyn