Kaiko

Kaiko's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: Kaiko

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85208067

Reason: FAILRP/NITRP

Admin: Junie

Why this should be revoked:

I believe that the ban was unjust since I was simply walking around the base and pretended to leave the PT which got me and arrest while in jail Junie pulled me and banned me for 4 weeks. I had the PT  for taking a while to get to the LAAT because Berlin and I were doing medic RP. I had intent to RP because I participated in comrades event previously . I didn't mean to look like a pain in your eyes but i guess i did. If i get unbanned i'm going to go back to playing on the server as normal like i tried to before i got my 2nd ban straight after i returned 

Former CWRP Positions
Gamemaster Shadow Legion Colonel501st 1st LT | 327th 1st LT | Deputy RE Chief
Fleet Commander Catherine - o7

oh also take away my forum roles im not important anymore lol

Former CWRP Positions

Right, after your previous Ban for pretending to be Nazis you should have know on the day of your ban being lifted that you would have been watched carefully by the staff team to see if you were playing seriously or just playing to fuck around and 'FailRP' as you have done before. Before actually pulling both you and Berlin to the admin sit and the consequential ban I had asked everyone in staff chat if throughout the event they had seen either of you show any intent to take part and play properly. From that I received many cases saying you weren't and experienced this for myself as well it wasn't you just 'walking around base'. Also after the bans i received messages from Berlin saying that you were just 'minging' for one day this may have just been him including you in what he was doing. Although if the SA+ agree then I am for the ban being overruled if you keep your promise to return to playing the server properly and actually take part then I am fine with the ban being shortened or removed entirely but if they multiple reports are made against within the same short span of time you then it will come down to the same outcome as last time.

22 hours ago, Junie said:

Right, after your previous Ban for pretending to be Nazis you should have know on the day of your ban being lifted that you would have been watched carefully by the staff team to see if you were playing seriously or just playing to fuck around and 'FailRP' as you have done before. Before actually pulling both you and Berlin to the admin sit and the consequential ban I had asked everyone in staff chat if throughout the event they had seen either of you show any intent to take part and play properly. From that I received many cases saying you weren't and experienced this for myself as well it wasn't you just 'walking around base'. Also after the bans i received messages from Berlin saying that you were just 'minging' for one day this may have just been him including you in what he was doing. Although if the SA+ agree then I am for the ban being overruled if you keep your promise to return to playing the server properly and actually take part then I am fine with the ban being shortened or removed entirely but if they multiple reports are made against within the same short span of time you then it will come down to the same outcome as last time.

Has Kaiko been warned/banned for FailRP/NITRP before? Talking about previous offenses.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

2 minutes ago, MrSleeps said:

Has Kaiko been warned/banned for FailRP/NITRP before? Talking about previous offenses.

I had a warn a few months back i believe

Former CWRP Positions

Ight, just making sure that the ban length was correct. Carry on. Meantime I'll just ping some SAs and managers. Also Kaiko, this should serve to you a reminder to keep your actions in check especially if you're gunning for staff positions. It doesn't look good for you or really, your friends as well.

@Harakoni

@Kwehs

@Worgee

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}