mojonforced

mojonforced's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by mojonforced - Edit Reason: edited my name to have the star

Name:  ✪ MoJo

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:498195810

Banned by: ItzParzvial

Ban Reason: Advertising

Why should you be unbanned

I wasn't even doing anything. I didn't advertise anything, I didn't even name a fuckiing product. I didn't post a link. Why am I perma muted for something I didn't fucking do??? I paid money to this server to wrongfully be banned and muted over and over again for no reason. I've now had multiple bans/gags where I didn't even do anything to deserve them and I'm tired of just being banned and gagged for no reason. 

Edited by mojonforced
edited my name to have the star

Well first off, I am truly sorry about the ban, it was a misunderstanding on my end and one ill work to have it not happen again. 

Second, I was supposed to put the gag on you but was unable to because I had to get off before you got on so ill provide my evidence as to why you where Perma Gagged

373C73DB-A638-4111-927B-0DE121E69F12.png.fd27ac7122770bcf3fbfa9c01fc1b59a.png

The above image shows you posting a link in chat, which in its self isnt really allowed, but in this case it was an NSFW link is which an even bigger no-no, you claimed it was a bind and i dont see any reason as to why you have it bound in the first place especially since children play Gmod and on our server.

Another thing, paying money doesnt exempt you from rules, it was your choice to become VIP and your choice to make this bind. Ultimately its not up to me whether you get ungagged so GL with this.

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements